• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

Quikies83

The Kaep spot was fine, the roughing penalty was ticky tack bullshit, and Cooper got worked.

That could've all been avoided had Reid not Reided and ran the ball to pick up a single yard.
I know you from over at chiefsplanet and I don't think I have ever heard you say something positive about our team. The spot was not fine. He was clearly short.. Even 9er fans here will tell you.
And we pick up that first down if Kelce doesn't bobble it.. 9ers were expecting run.

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
Vick time in the second half. I honestly do not know what else it would take.

Down by three scores, Geno has less than 20 passing yards, the team has under 60 total yards offensively.

Tamanon

Banned
Vick time in the second half. I honestly do not know what else it would take.

Down by three scores, Geno has less than 20 passing yards, the team has under 60 total yards offensively.

Somehow it sounds like the Jets are playing worse against the Chargers than even the Jaguars did. That's an astounding feat.

Well I don't need Rivers to get quite as many fantasy points now. D. Thomas actually showed up this week and is giving me all the points. I'm back in it!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Chargers looking great, but before I get too excited, I need to remind myself the rest of the schedule looks rough, although maybe less rough than it did earlier in the season.

JCizzle

Man, couple Texans bloggers going in on Dre's effort in games.

O'Brien visibly pissed and upset at presser after game.

hmmmmm.....
We can use him and put him in positions to never make plays along with all of our other studs that somehow constitute a mediocre offense!

:(

I'm still pissed at the "reviewed" spot that enabled that Niners touchdown instead of a punt. How was that even possible to miss once, much less twice?

JCizzle

All these Dick Sherman commercials make me sick! Show the part before his workout where Pete is injecting "adderall" into his ass cheeks!

linkboy

If my phone starts acting like that iPhone from that Verizon commercial (the free upgrade one), I'm calling an exorcist.

Godslay

Banned
Where's my Thompson sighting dammit?!

Languishing on the bench, while Fox rides Hillman for whatever godawful reason.

Seriously though the run blocking has been bad. This team needs commit to the run game (not abandon the pass, just complement it). It feels half assed. We don't have to run just to run, just enough to keep the defense on it's toes, but at least do it right.

Holy shit

Either the bathroom lines suck at Levi's or the concessions are just amazing

Or 80% of the Bay area thinks football lasts 2 quarters

Top Bottom