• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

Loco4Coco

And the Jets have to play the Broncos next week..

3783720-lol.gif

I know you from over at chiefsplanet and I don't think I have ever heard you say something positive about our team.

I've watched close to every snap of every Chiefs game for roughly 25 years, and it has worn on me and turned me into a monster.

I still have a good time watching the Chiefs, still go to 3 or 4 games a year, but I'm ready to see postseason success.

I know you from over at chiefsplanet and I don't think I have ever heard you say something positive about our team. The spot was not fine. He was clearly short.. Even 9er fans here will tell you.
And we pick up that first down if Kelce doesn't bobble it.. 9ers were expecting run.

Ignore him, he spent most of last season dogging on the team about everything. We were 12-4 and he'd go off on Kool-Aid Reid for minor crap. It's 90% contrarian bullshit.

Not even Kap thought he made that first down.

I still have a good time watching the Chiefs, still go to 3 or 4 games a year, but I'm ready to see postseason success.

You've come to the wrong place, my friend.

RBH

l-a-stadiumrendering-e1333076453438.jpg

As the 20th anniversary of the NFL’s departure from Los Angeles, the NFL seems closer than ever to returning. Per a league source, the current plan is that the NFL will send one or two teams back to Los Angeles within the next 12 to 24 months.

The timeline would include a team announcing its intention to move in the 2015 or 2016 offseason, with arrangements to play at the Rose Bowl or the L.A. Coliseum pending the construction of a new stadium.
Possible sites for a venue in L.A. include the AEG project at L.A. Live in downtown, the land purchased recently by Rams owner Stan Kroenke at Hollywood Park, Chavez Ravine, and a couple of locations that have not yet been publicly disclosed. Ed Roski’s shovel-ready site at City of Industry is not regarded as a viable destination.

Currently, the universe of teams that may relocate consists of three: the Rams, Raiders, and Chargers. The Raiders’ current lease expires after the 2014 season. The Rams can exit without penalty after each season. The Chargers can leave by paying a relocation fee that shrinks every year.

All three teams previously played in Los Angeles. The Rams and Raiders left after the 1994 season. The Chargers played there in 1960, before moving to San Diego the next year.

MechDX

Maybe they should have traded him instead of "fuck him, make him honor his contract".

Steelers fans on their downturn PMS are angry little shits.

We can use him and put him in positions to never make plays along with all of our other studs that somehow constitute a mediocre offense!

:(

I don't think the two are related in all honesty. I'm hoping O Brien is questioning his faith in Fitz.

MechDX

Matter of time before Mallett becomes a reality for the #Texans. Just up to OB to figure out the right time to pull the trigger.--Twitter

Hope it happens soon.

I've watched close to every snap of every Chiefs game for roughly 25 years, and it has worn on me and turned me into a monster.

You'll always have 1993 bro.

At least you guys win regular season games :'(

Top Bottom