• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

garbage ass soccer pics

holycolin.0.0.gif

p.s.

i know i avatar bet either you or gutshot in the offseason but one of you is a coward who won't come forward and own up to it. don't worry though, i'll have some time soon to pull up the post and make one of you change to a niners avatar soon enough!

Patriots7

McDaniels was fired immediately after Yet, Belichick is still around. Now he's back on the mothership. Even with that said, McD denied any involvement, and in his defense was found not to be involved. A camera man acted solo (which I don't honestly believe, as I don't doubt McD was involved). Even so, the Broncos dumped his ass, and it's not hard to see that the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Trying to figure out signal calls on the fly during a game is a bit different than videotaping them. League doesn't prevent you from trying to figure them out, it does prevent you from videotaping them though.
The league did not prevent you from videotaping signal calls before 2007.
Thus by your logic, because it didn't prevent teams from doing it, the Patriots can't be called cheaters prior to the start of the 2007 season, nor the Super Bowls that they won should be called into question, because it was a perfectly acceptable league-wide action that was not banned until 2007.
The Patriots weren't fined or punished because spygate was a new heinous act cooked up in the dastardly mind of Belichick. They were penalized for continuing to do a league wide act a few months after the Commissioner told all teams to stop doing.

And you have got to be really trying to troll if you can honestly split hairs between two methods of obtaining opposing signal calls. The intent is the exact same.

Godslay

Banned
Thus by your logic, because it didn't prevent teams from doing it, the Patriots can't be called cheaters prior to the start of the 2007 season, nor the Super Bowls that they won should be called into question, because it was a perfectly acceptable league-wide action that was not banned until 2007.
The Patriots weren't fined or punished because spygate was a new heinous act cooked up in the dastardly mind of Belichick. They were penalized for continuing to do a league wide act a few months after the Commissioner told all teams to stop doing.

And you have got to be really trying to troll if you can honestly split hairs between two methods of obtaining opposing signal calls. The intent is the exact same.

Faulk says the Rams installed new plays for the game against the Patriots, and that the Patriots seemed to be so perfectly prepared for them that Faulk believes they must have used espionage.

I understand Bill is a great coach, but No. 13 will tell you. Mike Martz will tell you. We had some plays in the red zone that we hadn’t ran. . . . And a couple of plays on third down that we walked through also . . . And they created a check for it. It’s just little things like that. It’s either the best coaching in the world when you come up with situations that you had never seen before. Or you’d seen it and knew what to do.

- Marshall Faulk

brentech

So what you're saying is they cheated.

The league did prevent videotaping practices. Numerous people - including members of the Rams organization and former Patriots employees, have accused the Patriots of taping the Rams practice walkthrough before the Rams/Patriots Super Bowl.

Goodell slammed the Pats for the taping controversy with Mangini - who knew good and well that the Pats were doing it. He swept the remainder - including the alleged taping of practices, which has never been legal - under the rug when he burned the evidence. Can't have the result of a Super Bowl come into question after the fact, after all.

zychi

Banned
So when hgh testing becomes legal, do the last 50 years of football mean everyone cheated? Everyone knows shannon sharpe was on it, everyone knows aj hawk is, everyone knows marshawn lynch is. Thats just 3 super bowl winners.

Bread

Banned
So when hgh testing becomes legal, do the last 50 years of football mean everyone cheated? Everyone knows shannon sharpe was on it, everyone knows aj hawk is, everyone knows marshawn lynch is. Thats just 3 super bowl winners.
The first player to get caught is a cheater, everyone who did it before him is not.

Godslay

Banned

Source?

And your ass isn't a source.

Farooq

Banned
So I know some you guys played football so how many of you have lingering injuries?

My left shoulder is a bit messed up, hurt it trying to take on a block. It makes a clicking sound if I raise my arm in a certain position which is fun...I certainly don't have the same range of motion.

I'll get it taken care of eventually.

lol if you don't think everybody cheated in some manner throughout all sports

Throughout time people have been taking drugs, betting on results, taking out knees of competitors, and praying. It's gotten to the point where if you admit to doing it, you're only a little bad compared to everybody else

I dunno I mean Dadarrio doesnt have THAT much of an ass but believe you me that ass buffet would be GLORIOUS!!

For me it doesn't have to be big just not flat and shaped nicely. That being said I'll take a big booty over a small booty any day. AnnaSophia Robb ass I'd partake in that ass buffet all fucking day

Patriots7

Faulk says the Rams installed new plays for the game against the Patriots, and that the Patriots seemed to be so perfectly prepared for them that Faulk believes they must have used espionage.

I understand Bill is a great coach, but No. 13 will tell you. Mike Martz will tell you. We had some plays in the red zone that we hadn’t ran. . . . And a couple of plays on third down that we walked through also . . . And they created a check for it. It’s just little things like that. It’s either the best coaching in the world when you come up with situations that you had never seen before. Or you’d seen it and knew what to do.

- Marshall Faulk
So this has as much validity as the claim against Mike Shanahan taping Chargers practices, and the league being aware of it and not interfering? A claim that Shanahan forced Yahoo to take down and offer an apology?

But even humoring this:
"If … we had any extra information, then that game wouldn’t have been as dramatic as it was, coming down to a field goal. Trust me. It would have been a blowout,”
- Willie McGinest

Come on, buddy.

Top Bottom