• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

The Jets have killed all the momentum the earlier games provided for us.

In fact, I feel downright bummed. Don't get me wrong, this game was lelworthy but man this is just sad.

Godslay

Banned
R5E5Tsk.gif

Ideally, I'd like to see a tie, but I'm gonna throw my hat behind Garafolo for this game.

Jopie

I can't remember the last time I saw NFL quarterbacking as terrible as the Jets today.

Carolina fans can provide you with many a tale. Pickles had one of the worst years I have ever seen in 2010. Started something like 13 games and had 3 touchdowns all year.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RELAYER

Banned
It's amazing how shitty the Falcons manage to be year after year.
Even when we are good, we are a shitty, lucky version of good.
Do they do it on purpose?

Jopie

It's amazing how shitty the Falcons manage to be year after year.
Even when we are good, we are shitty.
Do they do it on purpose?

Julio Jones trade set the Falckns back a few years. Got the player they wanted, but left too many other holes. Lucky for Falcons fans, the entire NFC south looks like garbage. 9 wins might take the division this year.

linkboy

Didnt watch the game but looking at the stats, did the chiefs get Reid'd?

KC had 2nd and 1, these were their next two plays.

A pass that Alex overthrew

A pass that hit the TE right in the hands and he dropped it.

They lined up to go for it in 4th and had a false start penalty.

They had SF later on 4th and 1, Dawson lined up for a 50+ yarder, KC gets flagged for 12 men on the field. 49ers took close to 2 minutes of the clock before kicking the FG (and forced them to use their timeouts way earlier than they wanted too).

So yes.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Celebrating cheap shots is bad form. The football gods would disapprove.

Thought you were talking about the play that Locker left on banging his thumb on Skrine's helmet.

I don't think it was a cheap shot, so much as he saw a QB running into the end zone and wanted to put a hard hit on him and did so just as Locker fell down.

brentech

I turn 31 I just a few days. Old.

Got the wife to the hospital. They're taking blood to rule some stuff out, including pregnancy. =O
We honestly don't think she is, but you never know tbh.

Narag

I missed the Ravens game because of work. I'm assuming Flacco on the road is still a thing, no?

Colts D showed up for some inexplicable reason. Flacco didn't have a lot of time to make decisions. Steve Smith fumble and a Jacoby muffed punt kept him off the field for most of the first three quarters.

Top Bottom