• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

RBH

I don't like Darkside DM.

ibdECiRFgRsKrl.gif

Goddamn what a catch! Lloyd really bailed Kap out there.

kap needs to do this more. throw it up and let guys make a play. i don't blame him for not trusting crabtree but with lloyd and stevie (and boldin), just throw it up once in a while! good things could happen and if you throw a pick here or there then so be it.

anyways, good game for the niners overall. really feel bad for alex. he just doesn't have that deep game that could take him into the elite QB's in the nfl. he has great accuracy, great awareness but just can't threaten a defense deep.

really like us getting back into the running grove. still a bit rusty on the line in pass protection but our run blocking is coming around nicely.

now we need that W against the rams and then a big showdown against the broncos. not feeling confident about the broncos game on a short week in denver but we'll see!

Milchjon

Might actually have time to watch the game.

Pretty sure I'll stay away from GAF though, will hurt enough without you vultures pouncing.

Something magic happens
Every time you go.
You make the magic happen.
The magic of Orioles baseball!

When the game is close
And the O's are hot,
There's a thunderous roar from 34
To give it what you got!

And you never know
When you're gonna hear the call.
Every game there's a different star,
That's the magic of Orioles baseball!

ORIOLES MAGIC!!!
FEEL IT HAPPEN!!!
ORIOLES MAGIC!!!
FEEL IT HAPPEN!!!

O!
R!
I!
O!
L!
E!
S!

MAGIC!!! MAGIC!!! MAGIC!!! MAGIC!!!

ORIOLES MAGIC!!!
FEEL IT HAPPEN!!!
ORIOLES MAGIC!!!
FEEL IT HAPPEN!!!

brentech

Good luck brotha. Isn't that something you were sort of looking to do soon anyway?
Yea. Kind of, lol. I'm kind of meh on it, because I sometimes have enough problems of my own with ulcerative colitis. I fear passing that on.

It's looking more like a fluke issue. They are going to do a CT scan prolly checking the appendix since the pain is in her side. Hopefully it's nothing again, even if that's frustrating.

Top Bottom