• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

Dragon

Banned
What does the fact they went to the ref prove? I would bet just about all penalties involve the other team complaining.

If you're going to interject and be a contrarian like you are seemingly in every thread, do you mind actually reading the whole conversation?

I believe I'm smart enough to know it has nothing to do with belief whatsoever. It either happened or it didn't. In typical eznark fashion, you have nothing but a past history fallacy on your side. While I have the fact that Bengals players went to the ref.
So what? Every pass play in the nfl the qb and receivers flip their hands at the refs flag begging. Players go the refs all of the time every game. The call was textbook and it's clear why they made it. So why are you whining about it?

MechDX

Man just imagine if Tom had good weapons. Like a couple great receivers, a corp of young and talented tight ends and an all pro RB......coupled with an opportunistic defense that just keeps getting the ball back to him.

Dragon

Banned
So what? Every pass play in the nfl the qb and receivers flip their hands at the refs flag begging. Players go the refs all of the time every game. The call was textbook and it's clear why they made it. So why are you whining about it?

Do you normally go up to people in the middle of the conversation and make a confrontational comment without any context whatsoever? Or is this just on message boards?

Probably in jail

Belichick's jail is probably worse than the prison that Hernandez is in.

KHarvey16

If you're going to interject and be a contrarian like you are seemingly in every thread, do you mind actually reading the whole conversation?

I did follow the conversation. I'm being contrary to you because I think you're whining. I'm not being contrary to the people not whining, so it's really a matter of perspective.

Talon

Came out wrong.

I mean I hate the application of the rule. Half of balls that are thrown away could arguably be IG.
It's so inconsistently applied that I've just always been bothered by it.
I mean, that's somewhat true. Especially in the end zone, intentional grounding practically doesn't exist.

Dragon

Banned
I did follow the conversation. I'm being contrary to you because I think you're whining. I'm not being contrary to the people not whining, so it's really a matter of perspective.

No you didn't follow the conversation. The reason I mentioned the players going up to the ref is because that was the point of contention about whether or not their bitching caused Boger to throw the flag.

Do you normally go up to people in the middle of the conversation and make a confrontational comment without any context whatsoever? Or is this just on message boards?

Belichick's jail is probably worse than the prison that Hernandez is in.
I normally post on Internet forums and make relevant responses to what people say. Do you normally fail to respond and instead try to make dissembling meta responses instead of defending the lame things you posted?

In other news what a flag fest.

Crisco

Banned
XFRu0hS.gif

Top Bottom