• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

IHEIIh3.png

Looks like you are right. Weird I could have sworn someone in the baseball thread last year said ratings were down when they were in the WS.

Looks like you are right. Weird I could have sworn someone in the baseball thread last year said ratings were down when they were in the WS.

It would be weird if they were down because of the Yankees. Large fanbase nationally + one of the most hated teams in MLB? People would tune in to see them lose.

jbug617

Banned
I would say the games have been very good in the AL side. Then you also have likeable teams like the Royals and Orioles (instead of Yanks and Sox) have people tuning in

Channel 3 Sports ‏ @ WKYCSports 58m 58 minutes ago
Pettine: When you have an historic comeback, it means you played really bad early and really good late.

Also Haden iffy for Sunday -_-

Wait, the league is going to start HGH testing this month? Should be interesting.
I think today it starts?

So yeah a lot of reporters are ripping into Schwartz for being carried off in the win against the Lions. Lol at the fact that he asked for that to happen a while ago though

So yeah a lot of reporters are ripping into Schwartz for being carried off in the win against the Lions. Lol at the fact that he asked for that to happen a while ago though

I see it happen all the time, either that or the Gatorade bath....media trying to stir shit up like we don't have enough to talk about.

Patriots7

I think they said Easley hurt his shoulder on the block he did that he got a penalty on. Jones is injured and mostly played on 3rd down i noticed.
Thanks sir.
I had heard something about Jones aggravating his injury during the game.

I'm so worried about depth at Linebacker and Safety.
I feel like if Ryan comes out of the doghouse, he'd make a better replacement than Harmon for DMC if god forbids his rib injury is more serious than I expect.

I don't even know what's gonna happen with our LB's.

bionic77

Wait, the league is going to start HGH testing this month? Should be interesting.
In theory HGH should level the playing field.

Whereby talented teams like the Broncos and Chargers don't have such a huge gap between shit teams like the Steelers and Eagles.

I am hoping that in reality the shitty players are just big pussies and are too scared about long term health ramifications to take the good juice and the dominant teams are just loaded with cheaters so that when this goes into effect the talent gap is going to shrink tremendously and the Watts and APs of the world are going to look like the Steelers starters.

This could be good news for smart coaches if the talent level is evened out. It could be bad news for morons like Tomlin though who is going to continue to get exposed. :(

Godslay

Banned
In theory HGH should level the playing field.

Whereby talented teams like the Broncos and Chargers don't have such a huge gap between shit teams like the Steelers and Eagles.

I am hoping that in reality the shitty players are just big pussies and are too scared about long term health ramifications to take the good juice and the dominant teams are just loaded with cheaters so that when this goes into effect the talent gap is going to shrink tremendously and the Watts and APs of the world are going to look like the Steelers starters.

This could be good news for smart coaches if the talent level is evened out. It could be bad news for morons like Tomlin though who is going to continue to get exposed. :(

From what I've read this is more of facade than anything. You have to be a dumbass to fail the test with the testing procedure they've put in place. Not much is going to change from what I understand.

zychi

Banned
From what I've read this is more of facade than anything. You have to be a dumbass to fail the test with the testing procedure they've put in place. Not much is going to change from what I understand.

Don't be suprised. The NFL had a guy who thought he could be a druglord, a man who thought he could get away with punching his wife out, a man who has been caught with weed in his system 6 times, and a man who got away with murder.

Being told when a drug test will be beforehand, doesn't mean they wont fail lol

Top Bottom