• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

JCizzle

Just get it done tonight my man!

kirk-cousins-football-headshot-photo.jpg

cajunator

Banned
its in Landover? Then the Skins have a tiny sliver of a chance. I dont imagine those are very loud fans these days though. Maryland is a beautiful state but damn it has some ugly people in it and I dont mean looks.

cdyhybrid

Don't expect us to blow them out. They're at home and are going to bounce back from a terrible game last week. Just win the game.

Colasante

A pair of GMs opined to @RapSheet today the Jaguars and Raiders are the only teams with weaker rosters than the Jets' right now.

There is no way Idzik isn't fired in the offseason. Cap man can't scout for shit. Rex deserves to stick around and coach up a defense that has actual cornerbacks.

Godslay

Banned
Even if Clady's not there it's still dirty. Campbell's not lined up on him and Thomas goes for the back of Campbell's knee.

If Clady isn't there, it's a legal cut block. Terrible technique, but it's perfectly legal. See every RB in the league for reference. Big part of zone blocking actually.

Cut Block vs. Chop Block basically. Chop in this case because Clady is faced up like he is pass block. It's been part of the league for quite some time now, but everyone is up in arms simply over one that could have went either way depending on how much faith you have in JT blocking.

What a clown. Glad I don't like that garbage team.

Damn guys, we missed out on a good one here. It's too bad really, you're a great poster from what I've seen.

Fox318

There is no way Idzik isn't fired in the offseason. Cap man can't scout for shit. Rex deserves to stick around and coach up a defense that has actual cornerbacks.

I love Rex and I get that this post is in jest but if there is a new GM than there should be a new head coach.

Fox318

Watch Geno wasn't actually at a movie theater and it is a vikings party boat situation where the players had 45 hookers paid for by Jay Z.

Colasante

I love Rex and I get that this post is in jest but if there is a new GM than there should be a new head coach.

It's not in jest, I think Rex deserves to keep his job, even if it's unlikely. The personnel was terrible last season and he got them to 8-8 and it's somehow even worse this year. I hope for the Patriots' sake that Rex gets fired, but I don't think he should.

If Clady isn't there, it's a legal cut block. Terrible technique, but it's perfectly legal. See every RB in the league for reference. Big part of zone blocking actually.

Cut Block vs. Chop Block basically. Chop in this case because Clady is faced up like he is pass block. It's been part of the league for quite some time now, but everyone is up in arms simply over one that could have went either way depending on how much faith you have in JT blocking.

Damn guys, we missed out on a good one here. It's too bad really, you're a great poster from what I've seen.

RB's don't do it from behind them. It's illegal on interception returns too.

SummitAve

Banned
Watch Geno wasn't actually at a movie theater and it is a vikings party boat situation where the players had 45 hookers paid for by Jay Z.

Funny you mention that, the Viking's Sex Boat Party turned 9 today!

Gentlemen, get out your double ended dildos, it's time to celebrate!

Top Bottom