• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

Bread

Banned
tumblr_ncp4agZXEj1qhkbk8o2_400.gif

free jimmy g

billy belichick gonna trade tommy before oct 28th, they said so in grantland
image.php

i'm glad to have you on my team

duxstar

This is making me feel somewhat better about the niners totally sucking. At least if the niners do ok for 9 games we get some of our defensive stars back. I don't expect anything crazy like beating the Bronco's, I just want to beat the teams we should be able to; like the Ram's, Giants, and Saints.

cajunator

Banned
LMAO dudes ripping at Sherm's face mask and refs refuse to throw the flag. Goodell going all in on racism.

Reminds me of a game against Minnesota where Reggie bush was going off (he had two punt returns for TDs) and there was a fumble caused by a blatant facemask where they practically turned his head sideways but didnt call it and the fumble counted. I was so pissed. We lost that game by like a FG and it was one of Reggie's best games.

whoa i haven't seen this pic before

*right click save as, move to jimmy g spank bank*

spank bank?

cajunator

Banned
see what I mean? Seattle keeps starting between 30-40 yard lines and sometimes much closer. Saints defense sucks so much ass Brees hardly ever gets to start with good position.

Seahawks pass rush has come back down to Earth. Biggest surprise last season was how much Carroll got out of pedestrian guys. So far they've gone back to pumpkins.

Also, is Irvin any good? Only time i've heard his name in 6 months is when he beat a tight end on a block tonight.

rando14

If Seattle gets a first down I will give Gata a compliment *prays

Seahawks pass rush has come back down to Earth. Biggest surprise last season was how much Carroll got out of pedestrian guys. So far they've gone back to pumpkins.

Also, is Irvin any good? Only time i've heard his name in 6 months is when he beat a tight end on a block tonight.

He's a solid player, but you haven't heard his name at all because he's been injured a lot so far due to a hip surgery

cajunator

Banned

now THIS I can relate to. Last year we had a pass rush and it has simply disappeared. SOme scrubs were playing over their heads probably and it wasnt meant to last.

Top Bottom