• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

Fox318

Tomfoolery.

38nxyvf.jpg

Crisco

Banned
So Rivera "called out" Cam Newton and Luke Kuechly as needing to play better? Cam is at a career high passer rating while playing hurt and Kuechly leads the league in tackles. He should be calling out the offensive and defensive lines for playing like shit.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
A hearty "screw you" to the NFL for extending the DirecTV deal instead of giving everyone a chance to get it online.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
That's not Lex Luger. That's E.T.

bionic77

This baseball talk disgusts me.

Take it to the MLB or old white guy threads. This place is reserved for talking about how much our teams suck.

I want to go visit a bunch of other parks and stadiums while I'm not tied down and stuff. Outside of all the Boston ones, I've only been to HP Pavilion in San Jose, the Bell Centre in Montreal, and CenturyLink in Seattle.

effzee

Is the Sunday Ticket included with DirecTV or something you have to purchase on top of the DirecTV subscription?

Back to Eagles...

Man I knew Foles was missing wide open WRs but the all 22 article the Eagles beat writers wrote really shows it. First I have to apologize to my man Maclin. Not only is he putting up great #s from when Foles finally hits him but he is wide open on a lot of Foles over throws.

Most disappointing is a play from this past weekend where they highlight how on a deep post Maclin has about 3 steps on the corner covering him and no safety in the middle to cover the route. Maclin is essentially wide open and Foles so overthrows him its unbelievable.

Best thing for this offense would be for the offensive line to gel super fast. Soon as the run game is alive again the sooner they can reign Foles back from having to do too much.

And good lawd does Riley Cooper sucks. Just imagining if Maclin and DeSean were playing together how much better this offense would be.

The Hurricanes got that one ring tho.

Even though the Panthers probably won't win a Superb before the libruls and women take down the NFL, and the Hornets will never get over the stench of at one time being the JeffreyCats, and we don't even have a fucking MLB team, we'll always have that Cup.

No one can take it away from us!

tumblr_m5ujou6Zjv1qkerivo1_500.jpg

bionic77

You should be reaching that age where you start to like baseball.
You would think so.

But not everyone is as luck as you Gata.

God cursed me with intelligence and good taste so it is unlikely I will ever be into baseball or my sisters.

Can we talk about Michael Jordan instead? :)
Of course.

What do you want to discuss about him? How he rode Scotties coattails to 6 rings? How he got his father murdered because he sucked at gambling and was too cheap to pay up? How about how he married a Michael Jackson look alike (who later left his ass)? Or how he is one the worst owners in pro sports? How about how he was a total failure as a dad? Or the fact that he doesn't tip?

I am an expert his subject so tell me what you want to talk about. I am game!

Top Bottom