• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

Godslay

Banned
Rockies are a bad team, with terrible owners. Yet, they still have better than average support.

I once loved them, but I won't fully support them until the Monforts gtfo.

RBH

I was like 10 years old for those two World Series. I want to be able to party with everyone!

I was in bed soon after both victories.

RBH let's remember that first World Series win by the Blue Jays together: http://youtu.be/IKwinmoAR2w?t=3h32m18s

iYmu7gxdO7cyW.gif

The Hurricanes got that one ring tho.

Even though the Panthers probably won't win a Superb before the libruls and women take down the NFL, and the Hornets will never get over the stench of at one time being the JeffreyCats, and we don't even have a fucking MLB team, we'll always have that Cup.

No one can take it away from us!

tumblr_m5ujou6Zjv1qkerivo1_500.jpg

What sport is this?

zychi

Banned
Luulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Cle will be mediocre and Lebron's back will give out because he can't take HGH anymore.
Irving will get injured like he does every year. Love can't play defense.

The East is weak.

Bulls
Hornets
Cle
Rest don't matter because the West is winning the title again this year.

RBH

Of course.

What do you want to discuss about him? How he rode Scotties coattails to 6 rings? How he got his father murdered because he sucked at gambling and was too cheap to pay up? How about how he married a Michael Jackson look alike (who later left his ass)? Or how he is one the worst owners in pro sports? How about how he was a total failure as a dad? Or the fact that he doesn't tip?

I am an expert his subject so tell me what you want to talk about. I am game!

I'm saddened that you didn't even mention his fashion style!

You're slipping! :(

u7yXA.jpg

rando14

Cle will be mediocre and Lebron's back will give out because he can't take HGH anymore.
Irving will get injured like he does every year. Love can't play defense.

The East is weak.

Bulls
Hornets
Cle
Rest don't matter because the West is winning the title again this year.

You talk about Cleve being injury prone and yet are forgetting your super star player Derrick Rose?

zychi

Banned
You talk about Cleve being injury prone and yet are forgetting your super star player Derrick Rose?

First thing you quoted. Bulls are still the best team in the East on paper without Derrick. They take the East easily if Derrick stays healthy.

rando14

First thing you quoted. Bulls are still the best team in the East on paper without Derrick. They take the East easily if Derrick stays healthy.

Whaaaaat no way!! Yall have Derrick Rose (not really), Joakim Noah (good player), the corpse of Pau Gasol, and, who else, Kirk Hinrich? Jimmy Butler who was pretty crappy last year?

Zeke

Of course.

What do you want to discuss about him? How he rode Scotties coattails to 6 rings? How he got his father murdered because he sucked at gambling and was too cheap to pay up? How about how he married a Michael Jackson look alike (who later left his ass)? Or how he is one the worst owners in pro sports? How about how he was a total failure as a dad? Or the fact that he doesn't tip?

I am an expert his subject so tell me what you want to talk about. I am game!
All the ways Duncan is superior to Jordan

BigAT

How many times a day do you think Jordan thanks god that he played when he did and not in the age of social media?

Top Bottom