• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

bionic77

Personally I'd rather face Bridgewater than Ponder. Capers "too clever by half" method works with guys who don't really have a great grasp of the offense. Ponder is physically limited, but he is generally an ok decision maker. I think Teddy would make more mistakes coming off a short week against a good secondary.
But Teddy might be able to run and I see that giving your defense the most problems.

Also holy shit. The people who proudly declare that they don't wash their hands after taking a shit. Is this a new low for GAF? Can we tattoo those animals so I know who they are? I don't want to shake hands with people like that.

Greg

Or Rudolph
I completely forgot he was out
uOE29gQ.jpg

yfmzve.gif

Hot damn. Still going for the PS+ version first since I don't generally get along with racing games but man does the game look great.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
ugh another easy division game for GB. Only team that can stop them is the Lions, of course

#restoretheroar

squicken on board the Lions bandwagon?

Sorry kas, your season is now over.

But Teddy might be able to run and I see that giving your defense the most problems.

Also holy shit. The people who proudly declare that they don't wash their hands after taking a shit. Is this a new low for GAF? Can we tattoo those animals so I know who they are? I don't want to shake hands with people like that.

I shake lots of hands in my line of work so I like to think everyone else washes their hands every time they use the bathroom period. I think it's just as bad when someone just takes a leak and walks straight out.

bionic77

squicken on board the Lions bandwagon?

Sorry kas, your season is now over.

I shake lots of hands in my line of work so I like to think everyone else washes their hands every time they use the bathroom period. I think it's just as bad when someone just takes a leak and walks straight out.
I shake a lot of hands too and while I agree it is gross not to wash your hands after taking a piss, at least pee is sterile.

I don't get how you can take a shit and walk out without thoroughly cleaning your hands.

And not only that but justify and take pride in your filth and stupidity.

Sometimes it is better not to know. :(

Also that interstellar movie looks boss. Super sad concept too having to choose between your children and the future of the human race.

Bowser

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago
Derek Jeter's new website announced Thursday via Twitter that Seahawks QB Russell Wilson is now a senior editor. The more you can do...

...what.

Dangeruss to New York when his contract is up!! The heir to ELIte.

edit:

OH MY GOD DANGERUSS IS A FUCKING THUG:

I used to beat people up. Truthfully, I used to beat people up a lot. Many of you readers probably think I have been Mr. Goody Two-Shoes my whole life, but honestly, I was a bully growing up. In elementary and middle school, I threw kids against the wall. I rubbed their heads in the dirt at recess. I bit them. I even knocked teeth out.

http://www.theplayerstribune.com/lets-talk-about-it/

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I shake a lot of hands too and while I agree it is gross not to wash your hands after taking a piss, at least pee is sterile.

I don't get how you can take a shit and walk out without thoroughly cleaning your hands.

And not only that but justify and take pride in your filth and stupidity.

Sometimes it is better not to know. :(

Also that interstellar movie looks boss. Super sad concept too having to choose between your children and the future of the human race.

It's not the urine that I'm afraid of so much as the fact that you just touched your junk. I don't want to shake your penis when I'm first meeting you.

If Teddy plays i'd say 50/50. If Ponder is in, Pack wins.

Of course, it's TNF and it's pretty much guaranteed to be raining so we could very well have 7 plus turnovers between both teams tonight.

Nothing about this game indicates it will be anything but a Packers blowout. No AP, Ponder, and it's on Thursday night where every single game this season has been one sided.

eznark

Banned
Nothing about this game indicates it will be anything but a Packers blowout. No AP, Ponder, and it's on Thursday night where every single game this season has been one sided.

Maybe the Packers will do us all a favor and gift Minnesota a 17 point head start like they did the Jets.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Maybe the Packers will do us all a favor and gift Minnesota a 17 point head start like they did the Jets.

If it's raining, it's possible that some of our secondary could get lost or slip and result in busted coverage.

Also fumbles.

I mean we're still talking about the Packers here. I expect us to win too but no game is safe.

eznark

Banned
If it's raining, it's possible that some of our secondary could get lost or slip and result in busted coverage.

Also fumbles.

I mean we're still talking about the Packers here. I expect us to win too but no game is safe.

The only thing that scares me about the Vikings is that Zimmer is an excellent, excellent coach.

Dragon

Banned
Pretty disappointed in RP for the Playstation TV. FIFA 15 looks like a slideshow, I'm assuming it's because it's 60 fps and RP is only 30 but man it looks awful. I'm going to try it with ethernet and see if it's any better. Being able to play with the DS4 though is awesome comparably though.

Dragon

Banned
I had no idea that thing was out already.

It's not, I imported it from Japan, but they finally allowed people to use US accounts on it yesterday. Plus I imported from Japan so now I'm stuck with the stupid O instead of X for confirm because Sony has that locked to the hardware.

bionic77

It's not the urine that I'm afraid of so much as the fact that you just touched your junk. I don't want to shake your penis when I'm first meeting you.
Thats a good point and reasonable fear to have.

I guess after having twins and cleaning a lot of diapers filled with shit and piss I have a higher tolerance for the gross than I used to.

But fuck people who don't wash their hands after taking a shit. Those people should all move to Florida to be with like minded people. I don't want these people living near me!

And I can't see the Vikings winning unless their defense just thoroughly dominates the Packers offense. Specially at the LOS. I can't see them putting up a lot of points. Asiata is just average and Ponder is horrible.

Tom Penny

The only thing that scares me about the Vikings is that Zimmer is an excellent, excellent coach.

Can't be true. They were barely competitive with a Pats team that is utterly mediocre which might be generous at the moment in a game were that Pats had 160 yards in penalties.

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
The fuck would Ponder start for? I mean, it works for me, but it'd be more of a contest and better for his development to play Bridgewater.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The fuck would Ponder start for? I mean, it works for me, but it'd be more of a contest and better for his development to play Bridgewater.

We are talking about an organization that was basically "Pro-Child Abuse" for a while so rational thinking isn't their thing.

bionic77

Bridgewater appears to be hurt and did not practice.

That is not a good way to treat a young qb.

Also does anyone reference QBR outside of ESPN?

Top Bottom