• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

Tom Penny

I keep forgetting to mention this but it's insane Wright doesn't play more and amendola somehow continues to play. I know they are stuck with him but they shouldn't be playing him. I can sort of see why Thompkins/Dodson haven't played. They're better in the intermediate game and Brady hard no arm,but no excuse for wright. He should be playing more.

I find it more amusing they don't have Amendola who is worthless at WR returning punts instead of Edelman considering their values to the offense.

You wouldn't know a cunt if your sister finally gave in and showed one to you.
tumblr_m4rocyT1XD1rn95k2o1_500.gif

Glad we got that feel good win against the Panthers last week because Luck is about to explode on the Ravens' soft secondary. Best hope is we win a shoot out but I can't be so greedy as to expect efficient Flacco to show up two weeks in a row, especially not on the road.

eznark

Banned
Pretty excited that the only complaint people have about the new windows is that it's called 10 instead of 9. Must be a pretty great conference.

BigAT

The Falcons are 1-9 in their last 10 road games. Hoping that trend continues on Sunday. Maybe a repeat of what happened the last time Atlanta visited Giants Stadium...

4edeb5b70d93da272879e2632b38e1da.jpg

Pretty excited that the only complaint people have about the new windows is that it's called 10 instead of 9. Must be a pretty great conference.

I still cant believed they showed an Xbox one one the slide with all the devices running Windows 10. I cant wait to see how it works on a console.

Saw this in the comments section of Deadspin:

Reid: "Husain, great work out there!"

Abdullah: "Thanks coach!"

Reid: "Tell me something, I heard you observe some holiday where you can't eat lunch."

Abdullah: "Coach, that's Ramadan and, actually you can't eat at all while the sun is up."

Reid: "HOLY HELL HUSAIN. You're joking."

Abdullah: "No."

Reid: "How about a twinkie?"

Reid: "Butterfinger?"

Reid: "Twix?"

Reid: "A Take 5 bar that you found in the back seat that had actually been there since halloween 2008 but only had a tiny, itsy bitsy bite out of it and a few cracker crumbs on it?"

Reid: "Swiss miss roll?"

Abdullah: "No, coach. You can't eat anything. At. All."

Reid: "For a whole fucking day?! GOOD LORD."

Abdullah: "Actually, it's for a month."

Reid: [faints]

Bowser

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 1m
Re: Jon Gruden/Raiders buzz, 2 things I've heard ... 1) Franchise QB a pre-req if he coaches again. 2) He really likes Derek Carr.

Jon Gruden must think Derek Carr is a FOOTBALL PLAYER.

Glad we got that feel good win against the Panthers last week because Luck is about to explode on the Ravens' soft secondary. Best hope is we win a shoot out but I can't be so greedy as to expect efficient Flacco to show up two weeks in a row, especially not on the road.

So is Lardarius definitely out?

xnipx

What are you basing this off of? The colts games so far? The Ravens?

Clockwork5

0OZjUNE.jpg

Claimed.

Gotta show respect for that perfect gameplan. I hope he can plan that well for the niners, we will need it.
GO CHIEFS!

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I find it more amusing they don't have Amendola who is worthless at WR returning punts instead of Edelman considering their values to the offense.

i agree with this but Edelmanis actually one of the best return men in the league and boll has a massive hard on for multitool playets even if they suck.

What are you basing this off of? The colts games so far? The Ravens?

Just what I feel. I've never been an analysis/breakdown kind of guy but this defense loves to give up the big play and Luck is amazing. He's really in that Rodgers-esque zone of making his weapons look good and not vice versa. I still like Flacco but he'll never be that guy, will always need that Boldin or Smith there to lift him up.

Bowser

News:

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 11m
Bad injury news for #Falcons coming… Hear starting C Joe Hawley likely done for the year with a knee injury. Explains their workouts today

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 11m
Tony Sparano will be named interim Raiders head coach today, per @JimTrotter_NFL.

Zeke

Sparano eh never liked his ass in Dallas but maybe he'll give them spark and at least prevent them from going winless.

Bowser

Falcons placed C Joe Hawley and RT Lamar Holmes on IR. They join former LT Sam Baker. That o-line might rival Carolina's and New England's for worst in the league.

Also placed S William Moore on the IR Boomerang.

vaughn mcclure ‏@vxmcclure23 2m
Falcons also signed tackle Cameron Bradfield who was originally with the Jacksonville Jaguars.

VQjroYb.gif

Week 4: The week both Brady, Scam and Cutler were benched for being ineffective.

Such a fun week, wish we never had to leave it.
Also the week Tannehill was benched for being so effective.

Also the week the Dolphins won while the Bills, Pats, and Jets lost.

Good week or best week?

bionic77

Niners....

Alex....

Why did god do this to me :(
It seems unanimous in the religious texts that the higher power (lets say God for the sake of simplicity) that rules over our existence is not a big fan of combining feces with sex.

Also God doesn't like douchers (at least according to my interpretation) and Harbs seems to be a HOF douchebag.

That said I would trade Ben, Tomlin and a 2nd round pick for Harbs in a second!

Fox318

Sparano eh never liked his ass in Dallas but maybe he'll give them spark and at least prevent them from going winless.

Sparano is the man who thought Mark Sanchez throwing passes to Tim Tebow was a good idea.

The tank has started.

RELAYER

Banned
Falcons placed C Joe Hawley and RT Lamar Holmes on IR. They join former LT Sam Baker. That o-line might rival Carolina's and New England's for worst in the league.

Also placed S William Moore on the IR Boomerang.

VQjroYb.gif

sigh

well we had a good run.

brentech

CBB04C1DC0D18B940E118D3131C6491C87F638C8

God fucking damn it!
Sitting at a stop light, stopped for about 10+ seconds already, and a semi creeps up behind me, and eventually just bumps me. Then after about a second where it seemed like he stopped, he did it again!

How fucking dumb do you have to be to forget that there is a car in front of you, stopped, at a red light. Lucky he was going slow enough that the damage isn't terrible, but he still pushed into my rear bumper which made it bend enough to make the bumper bend and crease in parts.

Immediately gets out of his cab and asks if we can not report it so he can avoid getting points on his CDL. Immediately makes me think he's going to try to pull away if I don't call the police right away as opposed to pulling into parking lot up ahead. So had to deal with that shit. Fuck I'm annoyed.

nENuCP6.gif
nENuCP6.gif
nENuCP6.gif
nENuCP6.gif
nENuCP6.gif

Right now, I feel like BigAT does during every game of group Dota. Fuck this shit, my poor GTI
cry.gif

rage.gif

Top Bottom