• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

Fox318

bCI7kvO.jpg

bionic77

CBB04C1DC0D18B940E118D3131C6491C87F638C8

God fucking damn it!
Sitting at a stop light, stopped for about 10+ seconds already, and a semi creeps up behind me, and eventually just bumps me. Then after about a second where it seemed like he stopped, he did it again!

How fucking dumb do you have to be to forget that there is a car in front of you, stopped, at a red light. Lucky he was going slow enough that the damage isn't terrible, but he still pushed into my rear bumper which made it bend enough to make the bumper bend and crease in parts.

Immediately gets out of his cab and asks if we can not report it so he can avoid getting points on his CDL. Immediately makes me think he's going to try to pull away if I don't call the police right away as opposed to pulling into parking lot up ahead. So had to deal with that shit. Fuck I'm annoyed.

nENuCP6.gif
nENuCP6.gif
nENuCP6.gif
nENuCP6.gif
nENuCP6.gif

Right now, I feel like BigAT does during every game of group Dota. Fuck this shit, my poor GTI
cry.gif

rage.gif
Always have to report that shit.

When someone acts that shady usually need a police statement too. I am sure he would lie if you didn't get one and say that you pulled a Gata and reversed into him or something.

xnipx

Just what I feel. I've never been an analysis/breakdown kind of guy but this defense loves to give up the big play and Luck is amazing. He's really in that Rodgers-esque zone of making his weapons look good and not vice versa. I still like Flacco but he'll never be that guy, will always need that Boldin or Smith there to lift him up.

Because he lit up the jags and Titans? Lol relax. The only big passing plays we have given up this year came on 2 blown coverages. Andrew still has some growing to do.

brentech

Always have to report that shit.

When someone acts that shady usually need a police statement too. I am sure he would lie if you didn't get one and say that you pulled a Gata and reversed into him or something.
Seriously, especially since when we pulled into the parking lot, he starts circling my car and notices it's a manual transmission. But just keeps talking about how nice of a car it is. So at one point, I was like, "well, it was"

I wrote down about every detail I could remember in the police report. Cop told me I could go and I didn't really stick around after all that, but he better have been ticketed. When I left they were talking at the cops car after we both handed in our reports.

BigAT

Funny that the guy that was first to report the Allen firing/Sparano interm HC moves on Sunday night bailed the fuck out on his reporting when he was actually correct.

brentech

NFL.com Power Rankings
  • Bengals
  • Cardinals
  • Chargers
  • Seahawks
  • Broncos
  • Eagles
  • Ravens
  • Lions
  • Packers
  • Colts
  • 49ers
  • Cowboys

Cardinals gotta keep on doing it for a while before there is any reason to believe they should be #2. Teams that so rarely have a decent record at the end of the year need at least 10 games under their belt to prove they're worth their salt.

Otherwise, pretty legit in terms of performances this year and what we know teams have been capable of doing with their core players in the recent past. I don't know that the Packers even deserve to be in the top 12 though. Hopefully they prove they are, but they haven't really looked like it to this point. They just proved how bad the Bears are. So has the Bills performance since then.

Going into a Bye, we'll see what happens. Again, you can't lose by that much and not expect a big mixup.

Bellichick firing incoming...

Has to shake things up and take offensive play-calling duties away from Olson, give them to Flip or Saunders, and has to do something with the defense. Demoting Tarver to LBs and promoting Bob Sanders and switching back to 4-3 is what I'd do.

Spinluck

H5j7aMp.png

Yesterday was a historic day for real football fans, good people everywhere, believers in justice and what is right, followers of the Tebow doctrine, and the filthy Patriots scum organization (if they can even be called that). Pats-Age went through a series of emotions last night--that can only be described as "eye opening."

tom-brady-crying.jpg

These emotions were similar to what their QB goes through when he thinks of Eli or when he has to watch ole' dirty Bill fuck his wife* better than he ever could. Let us all relive this day in this condensed format. Someone make sure this remains in the crypts of GAF for eternity.

M3N1ogP.png

It's not over yet

Still a long season

Moss just showed what Tom could do with actual weapons like peyton had. When Tom had the better defense but NO offensive weapons, he was winning superbowls. Peyton was setting records with Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, Edgerin James, Dallas Clark in his prime, etc. Then the pats got Moss and Welker, and he started being the one to set records.

Everytime? I've had this argument twice, and have been posting since I joined GAF. I can tell who the trolls are, and they know it's a load of shit. Others like our friend here genuinely believes it. If that's what helps you sleep at night, that's good for you. The rest of the world including all the pundits and media in sports will continue to talka about that stretch as one of if not the best runs of success in football history. And Tom Brady will continue to go down as one of the top 3 QBs as he should.

It's not about being clean, it's that everyone else is dirty. It's a league full of teams trying to manipulate the cap, trying to steal signals, trying to injure players (rodney harrison made a career on it, the saints had bountygate, players are trained on how to flop or get away with holding/Pass interference, etc) If you really think that made any significant impact or are the only ones doing it, you're factually wrong. It's just pure bitterness. It's fine, it happened it's over you lost.

Pats have made bigger come backs against better teams. I've learned to never doubt Tom Brady.

It's really more like

Spygate- the entire NFL, anybody who watches intently or works in sports

People who believe it?- haters or casuals

47DPrnf.png

He can shoot the video.

GET IT?!

BECAUSE OF SPYGATE! WITH THE CAMERAS!

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

GO FUCK YOURSELF

FUCK YOU PATRICK CHUNG! Why were you jumping? You were nowhere near the damn ball.

I want to choke one of you motherfuckers

Fuck the following:

Patriots
Chiefs
Patriots coaches
Kansas
Patriot fans
Chiefs fans
Bread
Tabris
The jets
NFL GAF

Fuck everything

Fuck all of you fucking fucks

CuiofJK.png

Fire McDaniels

For Mallett.

#benchbrady

SAY IT WITH ME GUYS

WE WANT JIMMY G
WE WANT JIMMY G
WE WANT JIMMY G

I'm all for trading Brady, but benching him does nothing for this team unless we can bring in a filler guy, and whose even out there to realistically do that? I don't want to throw Jimmy in there and ruin his confidence, he's clearly not ready.

NCiPg0K.png

So happy I'm up at 3 AM to watch the Pats die!

Depressed as fuck, staring at my TV at 4 am.

What a time to be alive.

The other pats fans have left the bar.
Stay with me is playing in the background.

And we are being shit on.

My life.

Still depressed

1U46WIs.png

My God, we are horrible.

Jesus we suck.

Good thing we taped the the other teams practice, which forced McRib to overthrow to that wide open receiver leading to the INT

The Brady era is over.

Oh God.

I'm just imagining what the Bengals are going to do to us.

Gameday Garoppolo time.

As the first person on NFL-GAF to clamor for Garoppolo's succession after witnessing the Illinois local slang all over EIU last year, it's time to hand over the keys to the kingdom.

Just forfeit

It's over.

This team will pick top 5 next year, Brady will either retire or get traded/cut.

And so the era comes to an end.

It's over. Bye Tom.

So now that the seasons over, now what

I hate all of you. I hope you have nightmares and I hope a homeless man breaks in your house and steals your food.

untitled-12eabcb.gif

reidwtfresizecwlu6.gif

untitled-94ejuc.gif

Special Thanks: SunhiLend and the gif makers of NFL-age, Tom Brady for being shit the past few years, Pats fans for finally realizing their downfall was eminent, Gata for being Gata, and the Chiefs for exposing evil for what it truly is: pathetic.

It is never too late to repent Pats-Age, you can always ask Tebow for forgiveness and root for a real team. I welcome you all with open arms since I am a forgiving person. Except for Gata, he picked his poison already.

H5j7aMp.png

Yesterday was a historic day for real football fans, good people everywhere, believers in justice and what is right, followers of the Tebow doctrine, and the filthy Patriots scum organization (if they can even be called that). Pats-Age went through a series of emotions last night--that can only be described as "eye opening."

tom-brady-crying.jpg

These emotions were similar to what their QB goes through when he thinks of Eli or when he has to watch ole' dirty Bill fuck his wife* better than he ever could. Let us all relive this day in this condensed format. Someone make sure this remains in the crypts of GAF for eternity.

M3N1ogP.png

47DPrnf.png

CuiofJK.png

NCiPg0K.png

1U46WIs.png

untitled-12eabcb.gif

reidwtfresizecwlu6.gif

untitled-94ejuc.gif

Special Thanks: SunhiLend and the gif makers of NFL-age, Tom Brady for being shit the past few years, Pats fans for finally realizing their downfall was eminent, Gata for being Gata, and the Chiefs for exposing evil for what it truly is: pathetic.

It is never too late to repent Pats-Age, you can always ask Tebow for forgiveness and root for a real team. I welcome you all with open arms since I am a forgiving person. Except for Gata, he picked his poison already.

This is a thing of beauty. Thank you so much for doing this.

H5j7aMp.png

tom-brady-crying.jpg

M3N1ogP.png

47DPrnf.png

CuiofJK.png

NCiPg0K.png

1U46WIs.png

untitled-12eabcb.gif

reidwtfresizecwlu6.gif

untitled-94ejuc.gif

10/10

nateeasy

Banned
As a Bengals fan tge Pats getting embarrassed last night and being ripped into by the media makes me nervous. A pissed off Belicheck isn't a good thing.

Top Bottom