• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

Spinluck

The Road to 650 will not be an easy one. No one man can do this alone.

HxGbBKh.jpg

Nothing to do but to take the hits and move on.

It's all fun and games dude!

Let's not forget, they also had a 1,000+ yard rusher that year in Stevan Ridley, who became fumble prone the following season, and the offensive gameplan has completely abandoned the run since. It's sad when it's 3rd and 3 and there is no hope of picking up a first down on the ground, so you have to pass. Even when they attempt to run, it's with a delay, counter, or draw from Vereen, and you're left scratching your head.

That's so true.

Also looking at the image posted above, look at the amount of sacks Brady to last year compared to the previous years.

Hey look it's one of them !!!

You are god damn right I am. Fuck the Pats for what they have done to football. I will absolutely celebrate them failing like this. It is funny that a joke poster who never posts anything serious decides that this is something to actually get all teary eyed about.

Some Eagles news:

Josh Huff is frustrated.

The rookie wide receiver said he's been ready to play for the last week and half, two weeks, and that he doesn't know why he hasn't been activated.

"Obviously, the coaches are seeing something that I didn't see, or know something that I don't know," Huff said Tuesday. "As far as I'm concerned, I've been ready for a week and a half, two weeks."

Huff injured his shoulder in the second preseason game and hasn't play since. He was a full participant in all of practice last week, but the Eagles listed him as questionable and when inactives were announced before the 49ers game, he was one of seven to not dress.

Crazy that the 1st round pick and the 3rd round pick are both healthy scratches. Hopefully Huff plays soon since he must be an improvement over Cooper.

Tom Penny

You are god damn right I am. Fuck the Pats for what they have done to football. I will absolutely celebrate them failing like this. It is funny that a joke poster who never posts anything serious decides that this is something to actually get all teary eyed about.

I do cry every time I think about how pathetic it is that you are obsessed with the Pats. You got me.

I do cry every time I think about how pathetic it is that you are obsessed with the Pats. You got me.

It is not pathetic in the least. People want to see them fail because of what they did. It is a very simple concept. Sorry that you are on the wrong side of this.

MechDX

"Yeah. I'm gettin right."- #Texans OLB Jadeveon Clowney on rehab. Thinks he'll be back in "a few weeks".

Puts him back for MNF vs Steelers.

Shadows of Mordor is pretty decent thus far. Haven't gotten far enough to make any judgments as of yet. Definitely a mix of Assassin's Creed (traversal, towers to unlock the map) and the Rocksteady Batman games (combat).

Already had an Uruk rank up to captain after killing me so I'm hoping the Nemesis system lives up to the hype.

eznark

Banned
H5j7aMp.png

Yesterday was a historic day for real football fans, good people everywhere, believers in justice and what is right, followers of the Tebow doctrine, and the filthy Patriots scum organization (if they can even be called that). Pats-Age went through a series of emotions last night--that can only be described as "eye opening."

tom-brady-crying.jpg

These emotions were similar to what their QB goes through when he thinks of Eli or when he has to watch ole' dirty Bill fuck his wife* better than he ever could. Let us all relive this day in this condensed format. Someone make sure this remains in the crypts of GAF for eternity.

M3N1ogP.png

47DPrnf.png

CuiofJK.png

NCiPg0K.png

1U46WIs.png

untitled-12eabcb.gif

reidwtfresizecwlu6.gif

untitled-94ejuc.gif

Special Thanks: SunhiLend and the gif makers of NFL-age, Tom Brady for being shit the past few years, Pats fans for finally realizing their downfall was eminent, Gata for being Gata, and the Chiefs for exposing evil for what it truly is: pathetic.

It is never too late to repent Pats-Age, you can always ask Tebow for forgiveness and root for a real team. I welcome you all with open arms since I am a forgiving person. Except for Gata, he picked his poison already.

highfive.gif

Narag

H5j7aMp.png

Yesterday was a historic day for real football fans, good people everywhere, believers in justice and what is right, followers of the Tebow doctrine, and the filthy Patriots scum organization (if they can even be called that). Pats-Age went through a series of emotions last night--that can only be described as "eye opening."

tom-brady-crying.jpg

These emotions were similar to what their QB goes through when he thinks of Eli or when he has to watch ole' dirty Bill fuck his wife* better than he ever could. Let us all relive this day in this condensed format. Someone make sure this remains in the crypts of GAF for eternity.

M3N1ogP.png

47DPrnf.png

CuiofJK.png

NCiPg0K.png

1U46WIs.png

untitled-12eabcb.gif

reidwtfresizecwlu6.gif

untitled-94ejuc.gif

Special Thanks: SunhiLend and the gif makers of NFL-age, Tom Brady for being shit the past few years, Pats fans for finally realizing their downfall was eminent, Gata for being Gata, and the Chiefs for exposing evil for what it truly is: pathetic.

It is never too late to repent Pats-Age, you can always ask Tebow for forgiveness and root for a real team. I welcome you all with open arms since I am a forgiving person. Except for Gata, he picked his poison already.

Should have been the OP.

Pats fans gunking up the thread with their whining. Your team is garbage. No need to try and make up excuses or defend yourselves. There's always next year.

Shadows of Mordor is pretty decent thus far. Haven't gotten far enough to make any judgments as of yet. Definitely a mix of Assassin's Creed (traversal, towers to unlock the map) and the Rocksteady Batman games (combat).

Already had an Uruk rank up to captain after killing me so I'm hoping the Nemesis system lives up to the hype.

let me know if it's worth it. I'm thinking of picking it up during Christmas sales on Steam.

Bread

Banned
Pats fans gunking up the thread with their whining. Your team is garbage. No need to try and make up excuses or defend yourselves. There's always next year.
more like the rest of you guys "gunking" the thread up with your needless attacks on pats gaf. most of us took the loss in stride, i had a lot of fun last night. why be dicks about it?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
1621806_10152686851333605_6424254706187590788_n.jpg

That speed and athleticism
Those chiseled arms
That confident stride
Holding the ball with one hand giving no fucks as he runs in for a TD.

We should have no problem with Buffalo at home even if we rest Megatron. Plus LaAdrian Waddle (RT) will finally be back.

jakncoke

Banned
Yall need some trivia in your life to simmer your asses down

Sonny Jurgenson is the last qb to lead the league in completion pct with a under 60% completion pct. In 1970 he led with 59.9%

1621806_10152686851333605_6424254706187590788_n.jpg

That speed and athleticism
Those chiseled arms
That confident stride
Holding the ball with one hand giving no fucks as he runs in for a TD.

We should have no problem with Buffalo at home even if we rest Megatron. Plus LaAdrian Waddle (RT) will finally be back.
Finally our line won't suck

Zeke

Says the guy that abandoned NFL GAF when his Cowboys shit the bed last year...

All of those posts were quoted from the previous thread...
Lol wut I've been on here since 07 Dallas has done a lot of bed shitting in that time. Also have a woman and a kid now shits different.

Top Bottom