• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

Draft in Chicago eh? Prolly to make up for a SuperBowl never being here. Maybe I'll go. Some of my best friends can do travel down. I talking about you ez and bucket.
I'd love to wait 3 hours to watch the Packers pick their next bust.

Buy me pizza and girly drinks. It's all I require.

I used Encarta to write so many papers in middle school. That was almost 20 years ago. Encarta is old enough to fuck now. And Windows 98 is old enough to fuck Mark Chmura.

get Bucket 2 ciders and he'll fall asleep before the draft starts
This is not inaccurate.

btw these were from last night

r0hip6wl.jpg

I put them in black and white because I'm artsy

winky face

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm not a Smash fan...never owned an N64 or Gamecube so I don't care much for it.

I might wait for the Wii U version.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm not a Smash fan...never owned an N64 or Gamecube so I don't care much for it.

I might wait for the Wii U version.

I probably will as well. I was never that thrilled about a 3DS Smash anyway. I'm concerned to see how much they gimped it for the Wii U.

It'll also be weird to buy a game in the store. Last several games for PS4 I bought digitally because I'm lazy.

Bowser

TNF Week 9 when the Saints come to town should be glorious. TNF game, Saints on the road...I mean, if we lose that game, we don't deserve the playoffs.

On pace to be the best defensive since the Super Bowl winning Ravens. But they haven't really played anyone. Impossible to say.

Dalton sure hasn't been anything special though.
Unless they have an absolutely dominant season i can't take them seriously. Bengals have had strong starts before.

bionic77

Are the Bengals actually good? I haven't seen any of their games.
They look pretty beastly.

But as ez said they haven't played anyone.

And they don't give out trophies for being the best regular season team or the best team in September.

Too early but I don't think we can compete with them unless they get some injuries.

bionic77

Yeah, well you guys are going to get a great Thursday night game in Week 16 when the Jags host the Titans!
Used to be that they only stuck the garbo teams on Thursday night with the occasional division matchup.

That is why it was not as apparent as it is now about how bad the football is.

They are clearly trying to spread out the big matchups to as many slots as possible. MNF seems to get less and less big matchups and Thursday and Sunday obviously seem to get more.

I am ok with sunday night football but fuck football on Thursdays.

Greg

I can't believe people watch The Big Bang Theory...

caught 45 seconds of it once, and I'd rather watch a Real Housewives show based in Ohio

HylianTom

Banned
TNF Week 9 when the Saints come to town should be glorious. TNF game, Saints on the road...I mean, if we lose that game, we don't deserve the playoffs.
As soon as I saw that one on the schedule, I groaned and chalked it up as a loss.

One day we'll get our own mediocre Thursday night game here at home.. one day..

And Monday Night Football is fine.. they need a new theme song badly. The current one is more appropriate for a young rural woman getting pumped-up for a night in "the big city" with the girls. I need a hillbilly scream-singing at me before my MNF games.

bionic77

I can't believe people watch The Big Bang Theory...

caught 45 seconds of it once, and I'd rather watch a Real Housewives show based in Ohio
Sheldon and the supporting cast can be funny.

My sisters like it. But they have pretty horrible taste in TV.

I think you are very wrong about the Real Housewives being a better show. Not that Big Bang is any good, but I am pretty sure that those Real Housewives show will give you brain cancer. They are painful to watch.

Greg

Sheldon and the supporting cast can be funny.

My sisters like it. But they have pretty horrible taste in TV.

I think you are very wrong about the Real Housewives being a better show. Not that Big Bang is any good, but I am pretty sure that those Real Housewives show will give you brain cancer. They are painful to watch.
no wonder why you don't watch a lot of TV - shows like The Big Bang Theory give you the wrong impression of it!

Real Housewives of Youngstown >

bionic77

no wonder why you don't watch a lot of TV - shows like The Big Bang Theory give you the wrong impression of it!

Real Housewives of Youngstown >
I am very skeptical. I think my sister used to watch the one in Atlanta and New Jersey and it was horrible.

I do remember my brother in law watching a hilariously bad repo show on some network that sounds fake like tru tv or something like that. That was actually entertaining in how bad and fake it was for about 5 minutes.

I stick to the good tv brah. Football, cooking shows and international house hunters.

Greg

I am very skeptical. I think my sister used to watch the one in Atlanta and New Jersey and it was horrible.

I do remember my brother in law watching a hilariously bad repo show on some network that sounds fake like tru tv or something like that. That was actually entertaining in how bad and fake it was for about 5 minutes.

I stick to the good tv brah. Football, cooking shows and international house hunters.
I need some cooking shows in my life

bionic77

I need some cooking shows in my life
I don't watch it much anymore, but chopped is dumb fun.

Stick to anything from Alton Brown. Good Eats was probably the best show that network has ever had. Not sure if he still does new ones.

Thats the recipe we used for our fried chicken (the only difference is we add in some red pepper to spice it up). Its godly!

Top Bottom