• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

ShaneB

I need a good real estate show. Love it or List it is good but i've seen like every episode.

Can't stand House Hunters - it's so fake.

I enjoy checking out the Cottage Life Network randomly from time to time. I also like the remote location shows, Buying Alaska is fun.

Pro

10370361_10203221895611827_7043401800795618126_n.jpg

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I probably look at 5-6 homes for sale every week. Some of the ones I see in Santa Fe are off the chain. Heck, I see some in Albuquerque that are amazing. I also get to see a bunch of shitholes.

Do you guys think running into cockroach in a house (not apt) is a normal thing? I ran into four last night and when I told my landlady about it, she was understanding but also told me "what do you expect...it's what happens when you live in a house"

Fox318

Challenger accepted.

Pt9GEZ7.gif
Since the 1970 merger, only three quarterbacks who were 1st round picks started three or more opening days before their 30th birthday and were not in the NFL a year after making the last of those week 1 starts.+ One went to the USFL (Doug Williams); another ended up in jail (Mike Vick).

Josh Freeman is the other.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Do you guys think running into cockroach in a house (not apt) is a normal thing? I ran into four last night and when I told my landlady about it, she was understanding but also told me "what do you expect...it's what happens when you live in a house"

Yes. I see cockroaches from time to time. You can spray some death on them, though.

Trey

Since the 1970 merger, only three quarterbacks who were 1st round picks started three or more opening days before their 30th birthday and were not in the NFL a year after making the last of those week 1 starts.+ One went to the USFL (Doug Williams); another ended up in jail (Mike Vick).

Josh Freeman is the other.

What an extremely specific and unremarkable statistic.

Zeke

He'll no, bug bomb that shit and patch any holes or crevices and keep your house clean. No food or crumbs anywhere toss out pizza boxes asap and use kitchen containers. Also what kind of roaches? The little ones are the big flying bastards that charge at you?

zychi

Banned
Did they announce what venue for the draft? I hope its not the tiny ass Chicago Theater. I'm going to try real hard to go. I assume it's a primetime draft again?

Did they announce what venue for the draft? I hope its not the tiny ass Chicago Theater. I'm going to try real hard to go. I assume it's a primetime draft again?

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/11626814/nfl-sets-dates-2015-draft

The NFL draft has a new date -- and a new home.

Next year's draft will be at the Auditorium Theatre of Roosevelt University in Chicago from April 30 to May 2, commissioner Roger Goodell and Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel confirmed.

"Chicago is pleased to welcome the 2015 NFL draft to America's heartland," Emanuel said in a statement. "Next year, NFL fans from across the country will travel here or tune in as the future of their team is decided in Chicago."

The draft will be a week earlier than last year and a week later than normal.

Los Angeles was the other contender to replace New York City as the home of the draft, which became a necessary move due to Radio City Music Hall -- the traditional venue -- being unavailable.

Zeke

Just read that the raiders are doing an economic study of SA and have attended several UTSA games at the dome to get a feel for games here.

Tom Penny

You saw 4. That means there is like 1000 already and multiplying. Sorry mang. Or are you talking those Texas giant things. Those don't count.

I don't watch it much anymore, but chopped is dumb fun.

Stick to anything from Alton Brown. Good Eats was probably the best show that network has ever had. Not sure if he still does new ones.

Thats the recipe we used for our fried chicken (the only difference is we add in some red pepper to spice it up). Its godly!
Chopped is cool to watch. Their recent Champions tournament was good.
My wife watches Semi home made with Sandra Lee, The Pioneer Woman, Barefoot Contessa, and sometimes Secrets from a restaurant chef with Ann Burrell

Yes. I see cockroaches from time to time. You can spray some death on them, though.

He'll no, bug bomb that shit and patch any holes or crevices and keep your house clean. No food or crumbs anywhere toss out pizza boxes asap and use kitchen containers. Also what kind of roaches? The little ones are the big flying bastards that charge at you?

You saw 4. That means there is like 1000 already and multiplying. Sorry mang. Or are you talking those Texas giant things. Those don't count.

Thanks for the replies. They did get sprayed to death. These are the little ones. It just sucks because we have hardly any crumbs around the kitchen where I saw them and since I moved in there I have had to deal with ants, mice, maggots, and now roaches.

I'd patch any holes or crevices but it's almost impossible due to the way this unit is built...

Top Bottom