• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
That's not what I said. Your reading comprehension is hilariously sad to me.

check your comprehension, never singled you out, that being said there is constant "you barely post here" bullshit. Did you monitor his posts last year?

Zeke

I wonder if someone will start screaming about Ebola at the Dallas game. Also north Texas please keep your Ebola to yourself love central Texas

MRSA

Banned
Looks like I made the right decision by stocking up on ammo.

In other news, I might switch back to the iPhone 5s from the 6.

Mokoi

Banned
CDC confirmed that the person in Dallas has ebola. First case in the US.

Oh boy I can just imagine the panic about to happen over there. Wait I'm in Texas, oh shit time to pull out the guns and eradicate this ebola.

Shadow of Mordor might possibly be my GOTY. This shit is so much fun. Its like a LOTR themed Batman game

I need to upgrade my gpu before I get it or else it's going to look like this.
aDO1WcS.jpg

I'm so upset I didn't post in NFLGAF last season. I missed kas's reactions from the high of Thanksgiving to the low of the Ravens MNF game. I bet it was magical

Y'all like The Last Of Us right?

It's about to go down in real life.

It won't be THAT bad.

Direct contact with bodily fluids is the known method of spreading the virus. The US isn't a third world country. Our infrastructure and the general quality of living makes it very manageable and easy to isolate in the States.

If the thing ever went airborne though? *shudders*

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Again, you have reading issues. You just contradicted yourself. I'm going to ignore what eznark said.

i brought up the post count issue because you were the one who brought it up. never linked you directly to anything i just think it's such a sad internet argument, as if that even means anything. if i might ask what were you implying by saying he didn't post much last year?

Fantomex

5 hours into Dragons Dogma and meh. It's too Skyrim for me. I'm debating between Hyrule Warriors and Shadows of Mordor but need to research replay value.

MRSA

Banned
Y'all a buncha weenies when it comes to infectious diseases. I get exposed to meningitis on the regular (Actually got exposed last Saturday helping with a LP to confirm).

Y'all a buncha weenies when it comes to infectious diseases. I get exposed to meningitis on the regular (Actually got exposed last Saturday helping with a LP to confirm).

You're a Raiders fan though, no? The fact that your body has tolerated that virus this long without your death is a medical miracle.

I'm so upset I didn't post in NFLGAF last season. I missed kas's reactions from the high of Thanksgiving to the low of the Ravens MNF game. I bet it was magical

As a whole, I don't troll when we win. Other than against the Niners. That Thanksgiving Harbowl and the Super Bowl were pretty glorious.

Fun Fact! This season, Tom Brady has completed 43% of passes thrown further than 5 yards.

The only QB in the league who has done worse? Just got benched for Kyle Orton.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/front...ased-nfl-players-found-to-have-brain-disease/

As the NFL nears an end to its long-running legal battle over concussions, new data from the nation’s largest brain bank focused on traumatic brain injury has found evidence of a degenerative brain disease in 76 of the 79 former players it’s examined.

The findings represent a more than twofold increase in the number of cases of chronic traumatic encephalopathy, or CTE, that have been reported by the Department of Veterans Affairs’ brain repository in Bedford, Mass.

Researchers there have now examined the brain tissue of 128 football players who, before their deaths, played the game professionally, semi-professionally, in college or in high school. Of that sample, 101 players, or just under 80 percent, tested positive for CTE.

sigh

Doomsayer

Fun Fact! This season, Tom Brady has completed 43% of passes thrown further than 5 yards.

The only QB in the league who has done worse? Just got benched for Kyle Orton.

Yo, damn.

That is a real stat?

Where can I see the rest of the list? I need this because reasons.

Top Bottom