• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

BigAT

Chills.......

bal-cj-mosley-chats-with-retired-ravens-linebacker-ray-lewis-at-open-practice-20140729

Mosely absolutely killed it on Sunday.

So Ray gave him advice on killing?

Holy crap these FMT Avatars are amazing. Claimed!

Tim hassleback on NFL Live talking about how frustrating it must be for a coach to design plays and not have a QB that can execute them...

Wasn't this guy like a career third stringer? Is he really qualified to dish dirt on QBs?

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Lol wut I've been on here since 07 Dallas has done a lot of bed shitting in that time. Also have a woman and a kid now shits different.

I'll defend you on this. don't have a kid but often watch the game with my significant other and friends, don't always have time to be buried in a computer. the whole "i post here more so im a bigger fan" is hilariously sad to me.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
sorry, rules are rules

no kas or tabris threads.

LionsGAF has been held down and laughed at to long. I will give NFLGAF a history of how we finally have finally Restored the Roar plus copy and paste the schedule.

Possibly some Matthew Stafford pics as well.

Zeke

I'll defend you on this. don't have a kid but often watch the game with my significant other and friends, don't always have time to be buried in a computer. the whole "i post here more so im a bigger fan" is hilariously sad to me.
Last year was a blur I posted here and there. We had to move in with my folks needless to say having a pregnant woman and having to move in with your folks as an adult sucks ass. We did what we had to do tho and we moved into our own place 4 months before our son was born. That was a real stressful time but I'm glad it's behind us now.

Just started watching the wire. is Baltimore really like this? good god be careful out there. i remember you got the bird hung on your door.

That was in California.

Parts of Baltimore are like that, but you are one lucky dog to be watching The Wire for the first time.

TheFatOne

Don't think the Pats can fix their issues on the dline. Browner and Dennard will definitely help that secondary, but the front 7 is lacking. No real solution for who plays next to vince. Have to pray that the rookie becomes a beast on the inside. Realistically though I don't expect much from Easley until next season. He was always more of a fit for next season anyways, but now he might have to play more. The only chance the Pats have this year to make a run is if the defense vastly improves, and the offense isn't complete dogshit. Something like when they won their first super bowl. Great defense with a good game manager and ok running game.

It's going to be interesting watching to see if the defense can improve. I don't believe they are as terrible as they played yesterday, or towards the end of last season. Still think they can be a very solid defense by the end of the year. The big issue is the coaching staff. Patricia is garbage, and Bill seems clueless right now. I would love for the Pats to have a legit DC again. If the Jets ever fire Rex that is who I would go after. Still think Rex is one of the best DCs in the game right now.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Lets make a deal....if the lions make the playoffs you can make the wildcard OT....deal?

We're making the playoffs but I want to make an NFL Week thread specifically focused on the Detroit Lions.

I've also thought about making a Matthew Stafford thread for OT.

I think it's more - "I'm not like some of these spineless Mary's who only post when my team is winning". Than post frequency.

Dragon

Banned

That's not what I said. Your reading comprehension is hilariously sad to me.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
And if the Lions are 3-2 after losing to the Bills?

It won't happen. We've reached the point where we impose our will and win against lesser teams.

The Lolions days are over and the view from the top of the NFC North is something special that we will motivate us every week until the playoffs.

You see my avatar? That is the face of a man who will not accept failure.

more like the rest of you guys "gunking" the thread up with your needless attacks on pats gaf. most of us took the loss in stride, i had a lot of fun last night. why be dicks about it?

Get out of here with this. This is a celebration, no one is being a dick.

Top Bottom