• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

duxstar

Today is the type of day that proves College Football should've moved to a playoff system a long time ago; just because a team is #2 or #3 in some ranking over another team doesn't mean that the ranking is right.

Bowser

I really wanted Kenbrell Thompkins to be better than he was. Hopefully Brian Tyms can turn into something, anything.

He's a WR that was drafted by Belichick.

fb0.jpg

HylianTom

Banned
That of people you never thought you'd be able to see, novelty boner factor. Im sure this will still leave lil cajun confused and wondering.

Not sure why, but the phrase "novelty boner" made me giggle a bit too much. Sounds like an item you'd get to pick after winning a game at a carnival, right next to the googly-eyed glasses and the fake vomit.

but arent their parts the exact same as, you know, normal peoples? Whats so special about them? BEcause theyre famous?

Not quite. A lot of them vajazzle and accessorize in ways we proles couldn't dream of.

cajunator

Banned
Not sure why, but the phrase "novelty boner" made me giggle a bit too much. Sounds like an item you'd get to pick after winning a game at a carnival, right next to the googly-eyed glasses and the fake vomit.

Not quite. A lot of them vajazzle and accessorize in ways we proles couldn't dream of.

a lot of this sex stuff seems really...underwhelming.
I might be an alien.

I just said "fuck it" and pulled my old LED out of the garage and have two TVs going at the same time. Too many sports to watch and too much Destiny to play. Why didn't I do this sooner it's fantastic! It's like remote play on the Wii U but with a bigger screen and actual games!

Fantomex

I just said "fuck it" and pulled my old LED out of the garage and have two TVs going at the same time. Too many sports to watch and too much Destiny to play. Why didn't I do this sooner it's fantastic! It's like remote play on the Wii U but with a bigger screen and actual games!

My brother in law has a huge old school HDTV, like 60 inch computer monitor, on top of that he has a flat screen. When I went to his house I thought "what an idiot". Then the other day I wanted to watch games and play games and realized the dudes a genius. I'm gonna do that one day, but it will look like the SHIELD hellicarrier.

Whats a good iphone rpg?

cajunator

Banned
You have to put up with a LOT of shit if you want to get laid on a regular basis. Sometimes when I'm drinking heavily I wonder if it's worth the bother.

Its just REALLY weird how it seems like everyone else is willing to fuck practically anything attractive that moves and I couldnt care less about it at all. There is something fundamentally different about me.

Its just REALLY weird how it seems like everyone else is willing to fuck practically anything attractive that moves and I couldnt care less about it at all. There is something fundamentally different about me.

It's all good, all I can say for myself is if it's someone I'm attracted to then I'm incline to fantasize about them sexually...it's almost like getting to see the "real" them - the side of themselves that are not typically expressed in everyday life. Plus, good ol titties are just amazing

Nah, just your attitude about sex is all. People place different sorts of emphasis on it. If you don't place any importance on sex, that doesn't make you a "different" person. You're ahead of the curve. I wish I could turn that part off sometimes, I'd be a lot more productive.

Top Bottom