• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
The CFL is great, fuck you :(

cflol.gif

Some dude just rushed for 63 yards, jesus.

It looks like the ball is going to clear the goalposts then at the last second it's all "Ah fuck it".

Patriots7

Fuck all of you.

The Pats are invested in Tyms. He's going to save us all.

Brady-Tyms touchdown. Get used to it for a year until Jummy starts.

In all serious though, Tyms has a much higher upside than Thompkins. Randy Moss said he's a baller.

Tom Penny

I wish they released him for fighting Josh Mcdaniels. We already know what Thomkins is and it ain't much. Mine as well take a peak at Tyms.

So much for my prediction

The New England Patriots waived receiver Kenbrell Thompkins on Saturday.

I thought Pats were going to finally activate him. There is no deep threat besides Gronk. Lol a TE being the only deep threat, who doesn't even look like he is 100% at all. Brady looked like he had some sort of chemistry with Thompkins unlike Danny "Glass" Amendola who just looks lost on the field every night. (Drop)son can't catch the ball for that big play.

Tompkins wasn't an amazing player so I'm not worried about the pats dumping him, but I'm pretty sure Brady really liked him. The thing that drives me crazy is that Browner isn't activated.

Mindlog

The propensity for Gus Johnson games to feature ridiculous plays in close games is getting out of hand.
And I said that before that new shit just happened.

Top Bottom