• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
After you've had regular and consistent sex for years and years, it does lose some of its luster. It becomes more of an itch that needs scratching like being hungry or thirsty.

Having sex with new people can be fun but even that can be a weird thing. People even kiss differently much less have sex differently so there's an adjustment that you have to make with someone new.

Plus, like Conrad said, there's the whole extreme effort and sometimes expense involved.

From my experience, I do have to agree with cajun that people put it on a pedastal a bit too much when the relationship itself is way more important.

On a related note, I'm pretty sure those Milana pics are fake. Someone did some mole matching and I don't think it lines up.

Fox318

I think it's her wholesome ingenue look she has, makes a lot of guys want to put it in her butt.

D8PH7Ej.jpg

cajunator

Banned
Just curious Cajun, since you don't have a sex drive, does that also mean you don't want like a life partner/companion, don't get lonely?

Yeah. My parents are always bugging me about when Ill get a GF but I have literally no desire to get one. My brother wants me to get a gym membership and bulk up and meet women and I absolutely dont care ( though I might go to the gym anyway to stay fit/healthy as I get older)

cdyhybrid

Yeah. My parents are always bugging me about when Ill get a GF but I have literally no desire to get one. My brother wants me to get a gym membership and bulk up and meet women and I absolutely dont care ( though I might go to the gym anyway to stay fit/healthy as I get older)

The gym is good for you! Plus the Saints might need you to step in at safety at some point the way things are going.

cajunator

Banned
I didnt say I dont like girls. I said I dont care about having sex. Im still a bit attracted. But the attraction stops before I feel an impulse to actually desire sex. Like being friendzoned is the best possible outcome for me and its a terrible outcome that others want to avoid.

Wienke how's shadow of morder? Noticed you playing on PSN
Edit: Greg it might just be a Ohio thing, cause I haven't even finished portal 1. ...... O-H!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Wienke how's shadow of morder? Noticed you playing on PSN

Really good.

I cant remember if it was Mercenaries or Crackdown where you went around assassinating dudes a bunch but this game is like that so far. Haven't done any story missions yet though.

So it's like a Crackdown/Mercenaries/Assassins Creed thing.

Top Bottom