• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

brentech

Rowing workout and I'm fucking spent.
That rowing machine might be one of my better purchases for the winter. Riding an indoor trainer all the time gets all pretty fast.
Gotta mix it up.

TheFatOne

Somehow living under a rock, and missed that the Pats waived Thompkins. What a moronic move. The only new guy Brady trusts. Bradys already locked in on two guys. Why take away someone who he might actually throw to. So dumb. Wish they could cut Amendola or any of the shit safeties they drafted.

Out here chillin at a bar for a friend's birthday party. I love me some pineapple long island. I may have a Jack n coke for jakncoke also

Fantomex

Somehow living under a rock, and missed that the Pats waived Thompkins. What a moronic move. The only new guy Brady trusts. Bradys already locked in on two guys. Why take away someone who he might actually throw to. So dumb. Wish they could cut Amendola or any of the shit safeties they drafted.

They dumb

Tom Penny

I'm mad I bought a lesser bourbon and fell for the 95 score tag it had on it because they were out of cheap but my go to Buffalo Trace.

Yeah. My parents are always bugging me about when Ill get a GF but I have literally no desire to get one. My brother wants me to get a gym membership and bulk up and meet women and I absolutely dont care ( though I might go to the gym anyway to stay fit/healthy as I get older)

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Yeah. My parents are always bugging me about when Ill get a GF but I have literally no desire to get one. My brother wants me to get a gym membership and bulk up and meet women and I absolutely dont care ( though I might go to the gym anyway to stay fit/healthy as I get older)
As long as you get the occasional smash it doesn't matter.

So Mordor is pretty awesome, looks great on my PC but the controls are a little weird, haven't played an action game on PC in years, might just buy a controller I'm sure I'll get used to it though.

LJ11

Even though both my teams lost today, there's nothing better than CFB's regular season

Been a great year at the amateur level, better than the pro game game this year. It's been fun watching these teams play, pretty wide open right now. The pro game has been awful this year. I'm trying to remember one interesting game this year in the NFL, coming up with nothing. Just more enjoyable to me right now, and this seems to becoming a trend with me.

Tom Penny

So Mordor is pretty awesome, looks great on my PC but the controls are a little weird, haven't played an action game on PC in years, might just buy a controller I'm sure I'll get used to it though.

I had to switch run to right mouse since it's also used for dodge to fight effectively and climb shit. I think it's normally space bar but couldn't get used to it.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Quesadiilas and beer for me tonight. On beer #6 or so but getting the last of my partying in before I make the long journey to the great state of Oklahoma to work.

Can't wait for tomorrows game against the Bills. Megatron probably won't play and I can't wait to see Ebron get more targetd. Either way I expect a win.

Restore the Roar 2014

Quesadiilas and beer for me tonight. On beer #6 or so but getting the last of my partying in before I make the long journey to the great state of Oklahoma to work.

Can't wait for tomorrows game against the Bills. Megatron probably won't play and I can't wait to see Ebron get more targetd. Either way I expect a win.

Restore the Roar 2014

If youe guys somehow lose to a Kyle Orton's Bills then don't even bother thinking about going to the playoffs.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
If youe guys somehow lose to a Kyle Orton's Bills then don't even bother thinking about going to the playoffs.

Any given Sunday. We should win, and I think we will win but that's what's so great about football, you never know at the end of the day.

Bills are a solid team outside of QB and who knows how Orton plays. I expect us to blitz the hell out of him though and how he reacts to those blitzes is based on the amount of whiskey he's consumed tonight.

Top Bottom