• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

slabrock

Banned
So the best kicker in the league last year went 1 for 3?

What is the over/under in Vegas on number of kickers used this season for the Lions?

I'm going to guess 7 kickers used...

Nice to get a win against a division opponent.

That defense is nasty and has me thinking it's legit. Watch Brees torch us next week because I said that.

I think the lions will give Prater a little bit to knock the rust off.

Fantomex

2827615_o.gif

Congrats packers.

Pimpwerx

I'm surprised at how mad I am right now. I guess it's just one week closer to Harbs riding in on his magical football unicorn to right the ship. PEACE.

zychi

Banned
Gaf rules are, if its in the promotional materials, or some random person posts a screenshot it in a thread, its no longer a spoiler.

Thanos.

The nfl has 3 channels showing games every week, yet they cant figure out how to get the best games of the week + local team to be on at the same time.

brentech

So anyone wanna tell me why Brad Jones was on the field?

Fuck that guy.

All the other ILBs were injured. Lattimore never returned after half.

should have switched to 4-3 like we basically play anyways, or just put in one of our backup OLBs in his spot. Can they be worse? Doubtful.

eznark

Banned
Gaf rules are, if its in the promotional materials, or some random person posts a screenshot it in a thread, its no longer a spoiler.

Thanos.

The nfl has 3 channels showing games every week, yet they cant figure out how to get the best games of the week + local team to be on at the same time.

That ShaneB clown is gonna be real pissed

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I feel like I was just randomly walking around, got kneed in the stomach and the attacker ran away.

Save us Coach Hardball

brentech

Glad I made a late decision to start Hawkins over Eddie Royal. hawkins 0 points, game over. Eddie Royal, 8+ points in first quarter. Luckily I'm playing Splat!

Top Bottom