• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

@MMehtaNYDN
Geno Smith throws a pick 6 to seal the game. He's thrown an INT in 18 of 22 career games. #nyj

‏@RapSheet
The belief is that #Jets CB Dee Milliner has torn his Achilles, source says. Tests to confirm tomorrow. Would be season-ending.

jets :[

Dug

Banned
Can I please root for the Browns too? They are so loveable. If Im gonna double team I want it to be the Browns. If its not allowed I understand.
heavy-tf2-maybe-maybe-o.gif

Why throw for Denver?

That made no sense to me to. In the past they ran when they should have threw the ball towards the end of a game. So of all the times they actually throw the ball they do it now when they could have milked the block to less than 30 with the Jets having the ball inside the 10 or so.

Pimpwerx

I hate the game of football today. This sport is punishing me for riches yet unearned. How the fuck do we get fooled by the play our greatest player invented? This must be how Celtics fans felt when Battier pulled a Rondo to close the last series. We just got duped by our own move.

Fuck it. Time to go punch a helpless animal to make myself feel better. PEACE.

Doorman

Packers gonna Pack.

Sucks that the Lions don't get any breathing room in the division
but at least Rodgers got me those delicious last-second fantasy points

So the best kicker in the league last year went 1 for 3?

What is the over/under in Vegas on number of kickers used this season for the Lions?

I'm going to guess 7 kickers used...

Nice to get a win against a division opponent.

That defense is nasty and has me thinking it's legit. Watch Brees torch us next week because I said that.

Meier

Dolphins just gave up too many 3rd (and 4th) down conversions. Really strange usage of their timeouts too.

Wow, exciting ending at least.

Bsigg12

What the hell are the panthers doing?

Edit: I thought the clocked stopped and the team was forced to use a timeout under 5 minutes?

Trey

Bills got clowned in the second half. That 3rd and 16 pickup was heart breaking. This season is already doing me in.

Top Bottom