• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

eznark

Banned
lol, McCarthy said Rodgers checked out of every play on the final drive and the fake clock kill was all AGod

Who the fuck needs coaches?

Godslay

Banned
Broncos robbed a 1st down and safety. Pick six was justice for this refs bullshit this game. 101 yards on penalties against them. Ridiculous

Yeah, it was sloppy. Commented all game long about it.

The thing that rubbed me the wrong way is that Hillman is not a powerback. Obvious situations for Thompson, turned into plays for Hillman. I don't get that at all. 3 & 1, run with the little guy, and watch him get stuffed. Around the goalline, give it to Hillman. No go. The line played well in terms of run blocking, but it's like they don't get or trust the personnel they have in obvious roles. Can't be mad because we won, just confused at some of the decisions that were made.

Ok, seems like Lattimore had a neck injury (stinger?) towards the end of the first half. Hopefully he'll be back next week.

Shields also apparently said his knee injury wasn't a tear. Which would be good. But they can't have done the MRI/xray/whatever yet. So he's probably full of crap.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
And I was disappointed I benched the Texans D. I love seeing the Cowboys do this.

razielim

So pissed Cincy game is on when the Hawks should be on. One of the few times I'm in the coverage for the game and they switch to this game instead...

RBH

I'm stuck watching this fucking Panthers/Bengals game instead of the Falcons/Bears game since the game is still in OT. :|

Hunter S.

This is why Rodgers is the best. Pey Pey would have consulted his coach's pictures after every down.

Peyton-Manning-Laughing-Ron-Burgundy-Interview.gif

Top Bottom