• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

Patriots7

Still scared that the Jets are going to ball on us on Thursday.
Same.

Only solace I have is the Jets' offense is 10x worse than the Bills/Bengals were.

Patriots QB Tom Brady over the past 2 weeks: 49/71 (69%), 644 yards, 6 TD's, 0 INT.
Beast.
First game I've been impressed by the offense, especially in the 2nd half. Good job, Patties!

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
I'm surprised at how mad I am right now. I guess it's just one week closer to Harbs riding in on his magical football unicorn to right the ship. PEACE.
Fire Philbin now, and throw money at Harbaugh, Cowher, Chucky, whatever. I'd be happy with Don Shula coming back.

Came back from my exam to find out we were winning and lost because of Aaron Rodgers last second TD. No score on that exam is gonna break my heart more than if I was watching that game.

Lattimore got hurt (not sure when or how), Barrington was inactive.

More cogent question at this point is why Jones is on the roster at all. He brings nothing.
At least his head is in the right place at times. Literally. Only good play was his fat head being in the way of Tannehil's underthrow

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Come on Bengals end this thing on a bomb to Sanu. Would love to break 100 in FF before the 2nd games get started.

squicken

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
More on #Browns star center Alex Mack: He broke his ankle, I’m told. The fear is he’s out for the season.

eznark

Banned
Packers shit all over the Dolphins defense on the last drive to win.

Drizz, has Miami considered firing their conditioning coach? Are they aware it is still summer there?

Also I love that Philbin gets shit on for the bad plays but Lazor gets all the credit for good drives. PEACE

jakncoke

Banned
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
More on #Browns star center Alex Mack: He broke his ankle, I’m told. The fear is he’s out for the season.

Damn thats tough. Go from 85 straight starts and 0 missed snaps to getting on the bottom of a pile of dudes and losing your seasons. Rough.

I also don't know about the second half, but it looks like tannehill rebounded big time even when the running game gave him very little. It's nice to see, but that kind if play HAS to start in the first half, on both sides of the ball. That's more preparation then tannehill. Philbin has to give his halftime speeches BEFORE the game.

Drizz, has Miami considered firing their conditioning coach? Are they aware it is still summer there?

Also I love that Philbin gets shit on for the bad plays but Lazor gets all the credit for good drives. PEACE

#Firecoyle
#Firephilbin
#Firelazor

At least his head is in the right place at times. Literally. Only good play was his fat head being in the way of Tannehil's underthrow
He also (barely) made a shoestring tackle on that same series.

But for those two lucky good plays, he also injured Tramon with his shitty tackling. Cut his ass!

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity

Philbin is a terrible head coach who should've been fired after last season's debacle, he has no idea what he's doing. He'd be better off as an assistant.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Terrible read from Dalton. If he kept it he had 10 yards easy. Don't run the read option if you can't read the read option.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
tumblr_n0aellaGRe1rjh2ymo4_250.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Lattimore got hurt (not sure when or how), Barrington was inactive.

More cogent question at this point is why Jones is on the roster at all. He brings nothing.

Well apparently his head can defend passed anyway.

Loved the fake spike and I questioned the taking of 3 points when the offense was awful but it paid off in the end.

Just glad we walked away with the win on that one. An exhausting game all around to watch.

Top Bottom