• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

LJ11

Great game for the Cowboys, they beat up Seahawks. Aggressive, smashed them on the ground, their DBs punished Seattles WRs.

Godslay

Banned
Speaking of which. Why is Hillman still being fed the ball? Thompson looked good, and I thought Anderson existed at some point in time?

Hillman did have a good game, so I guess you can't argue with the results. I just wish they would use the backs in the right situation. Hillman has no business being in there on 3 & 1, unless he's getting a lead block from Virgil Green. I don't think that happened.

Anderson appears to be either hurt or in the dog house.

I would be happy with Thompson getting the bulk of the carries, although he did get blown up on a block so he's still raw.

The soul of Romo transferred into Russell's body on that pass.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Anyone know what pages the last minute of the Packers-Dolphins game were on? I was at work and wanted to read the reactions from wienke, Greg, eznark, and others lol.

jakncoke

Banned
Anyone know what pages the last minute of the Packers-Dolphins game were on? I was at work and wanted to read the reactions from wienke, Greg, eznark, and others lol.

I'll give a reaction from about 12 minutes after the game from the ginger

"What the game was at 1? Liar google!"

or something close to the that. Too many wine coolers to read properly.

Top Bottom