• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

SUCK IT CARROLL.
5rw3XMN.gif

5rw3XMN.gif

5rw3XMN.gif

5rw3XMN.gif

Atrocious play calling all day long, defense banged up. Only bright spots were special teams. What a shitfest that was to watch.

Cowboys earned it, gg.

Bowser

Lots of talk about investing in the OL, but the Rams have tried that and just draft busts or dudes that can't stay healthy

To be fair, they're the Rams. From B-Schott at OC, to Gregg Williams at DC, to their evaluation of offensive talent (especially in the draft), it's not surprising they have drafted terribly.

Farooq

Banned
GG Seahawks.

How Bout Them Cowboys?!!

Did not want to post during the game, wanted to watch the game with my Dad. He is going through some tough things right now. This game definitely lifted his spirits.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
Cowboys look unstoppable. Handed the chickens 17 points and still beasted all over em, so goooood.

LJ11

Lots of talk about investing in the OL, but the Rams have tried that and just draft busts or dudes that can't stay healthy

Lots of busts in general at the OL position. How many fucking times have we heard the words can't miss, or safe as can be, when referring to an OL? One thing to draft a guy, another to actually have him develop. Sure he may be great in college but what if he never develops?

Furyous

Wilson isn't that though.

He's a great QB for this team, though.

WAT?

In what world is Russell Wilson not an elite young quarterback? Name a better young QB, especially one that's won more with less. Andrew Luck doesn't count by the way due to the hall of fame receiver, veteran running back, valuable first round pick running back, and veteran defense he entered the league with.

Elite QBs make the talent around them better. Andrew (that's the only young QB in this discussion other than Kaep) has a solid core of veteran receivers. Meanwhile Russ out there with the guy the 9ers cut. Andrew Luck is the single most overrated overhyped QB I've ever seen.

Kirk Cousins FUCKING SUCKS. I want that Washington football team to start him every week with RG3 healthy. Pander to the sect of that fan base that wants a "traditional quarterback" that is far more "cerebral" and "passionate". Kirk is worth at least 20 fantasy football points a week with all that Favresque gunslinging.

Duxxy3

Lots of busts in general at the OL position. How many fucking times have we heard the words can't miss, or safe as can be, when referring to an OL? One thing to draft a guy, another to actually have him develop. Sure he may be great in college but what if he never develops?

Show Scarnecchia a few million and maybe he'll come out of retirement. He can make any POS line look amazing.

squicken

Dallas did good with Frederick and Martin basically being plug and play. Jerry took so much crap for the Fredrick pick but he nailed it. No one is over-drafted if the guy can play

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Chickens got exactly what they deserved for only letting Lynch touch the ball 10 times.

Top Bottom