• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

Rorschach

Pass the bottle DM.

bluto-chug-o.gif

Bottle of jack down and working on some vodka. Good time to play dota amirite? What could possiblye go wrong? ...possibly go wrong...

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Nba Gaf got shut down because of disrespect between regulars, you don't find that here.

Not really. It was more one guy would run his mouth and went crying when it blew up in his face. The whole post count thing is ridiculousy though, it's really embarrasing.

BigAT

Bottle of jack down and working on some vodka. Good time to play dota amirite? What could possiblye go wrong? ...possibly go wrong...

It's bad enough playing with eznark past 8:30 PM, we don't need another drunk that has clearly lost motor function.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Don't start crap like this. This is the kind of shit that got NBA-GAF shut down for awhile.
Fuck that. We welcome anyone in here. But if your gonna come in guns blazing after your team had a good game and then claim he posts here more than the person he's calling out but he doesn't even know the team for which that person actually roots for, you get what you deserve.

brentech

A hobbled Seattle team? Hobbled like the Cowboys D last year? Seattle was dominated today. You probably started watching football last January so I won't expect real football analysis from you. Imagine the 3rd quarter without 2 infrequent Dallas turnovers? They probably would've put put up 10 more points.

LOL. You're talking about analysis of the Cowboys....they're 7th in the league in giveaways. 3 less than the leading team.

They probably have the best OLine in the league this year, outside of that, they play a charmin soft schedule based on passed years and the way teams have played this year. It's pretty hard to grade them at this point in the season as a top team.
If they do cut down on their historically CONSISTENT turn overs, being a top team is possible. But yeah, please give more world breaking favorable analysis.

Your string of posts is the equivalent of the fool acting like pulling the jersey of a receiver a foot from his body within the 5 yard line isn't holding and is good coverage. Just say whatever fits your narrative.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
LOL. You're talking about analysis of the Cowboys....they're 7th in the league in giveaways. 3 less than the leading team.

They probably have the best OLine in the league this year, outside of that, they play a charmin soft schedule based on passed years and the way teams have played this year. It's pretty hard to grade them at this point in the season as a top team.

If they do cut down on their historically CONSISTENT turn overs, being a top team is possible. But yeah, please give more world breaking favorable analysis.

Cleveland!

CLEVELAND!!!

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I'm pretty sure gucci was the guy who blew up NBA gaf

Let's be careful here, but looking back it was some cavs fan watching his team shit the bed after being an asshole towards anyone suggesting they were destined to suck in the offseason.

The whole arrogance of the post is what I find disgusting. Don't be a fucking asshole is step number one. It's something we all fuck up from time to time but lifelongs can become annoying, even if they are trying to be harmless.

Edit: or people who don't post in here often or at all but still follow the NFL.

Like I said it's embarrasing. I've had Tha card pulled on me multiple times, and I actually have posted here for years... don't understand why it's a barometer for fandom. It comes off as some faux Internet gang, it's so laughable.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
This game is so boring we're talking about NBA GAF.

How about we talk about Matthew Stafford and the Detroit Lions? The view from the top of the NFC North is spectacular.

Godslay

Banned
So it's my fault I don't spend every Sunday here?

Dude called me out like I just became a Dallas fan at that McClain interception. Plus he was a Seahawks apologist in the very same post. Any legitimate football fan saw that game for what it is. A dominant Dallas victory despite bone headed mistakes that Seattle capitalized on like a good team does but it wasn't enough.

Y'all want to discuss football at an intelligent level, or play a popularity contest?

I never brought up any of your posting history, it's not a popularity contest either. I can hold my own, I don't need help to engage you in football discussion.

I understand your enthusiasm, all I was saying was the following:

Temper your expectations with the following thoughts:

1. Seattle was missing a player that takes them from pretty good to elite.

2. They didn't utilize the engine of their offense for whatever reason.

3. They were winning up until the very last drive, which took a rare play (3&20 conversion), for Dallas to remain in the game.

4. Dallas always seems to get up for certain games. The game against Denver last year is a perfect example. They played lights out that game, and then weren't able to put it together consistently for the rest of the year. Is this one of those times?

5. They have a weak schedule, so while they may beat these teams, does that mean we get to see who they truly are? Arguably Philly is the toughest team on their schedule.

Dallas came away with the win, props to them. Sorry for not being sold on your team yet.

Mcdoodoo needs to adjust enough with the long passes take the short ones, otherwise the offense looks just like the one under Killdrive with all these 5-7 step drops with no offensive line to protect Eli..

Like I said it's embarrasing. I've had Tha card pulled on me multiple times, and I actually have posted here for years... don't understand why it's a barometer for fandom. It comes off as some faux Internet gang, it's so laughable.
Ya it doesn't matter. As long as everyone is having fun and joking around it doesn't matter. It's just football and a dumb forum.

ZaCH3000

yes, its precisely your fault.

Yes we do. We have a few people in here that are very good at x's and o's, but its kind of hard to do with you shitting up the thread accusing everyone of being fair weather fans. When I, like many other people have never seen you post in here.

I addressed one poster that led to a dog pile.

Never once did I accuse anyone of fair weathering, in fact I've been the one accused of that.

Btw, it's not my fault. Had he said he wasn't a Seahawks fan, despite having a Pete Carroll Avatar and being a Seahawks apologist, it would have been a different conversation. Me being a new face, even though I've posted in these threads on a rare occasion for years, it would've helped him help me had he prefaced his post with such information.

Never once did I accuse anyone of fair weathering, in fact I've been the one accused of that.

Btw, it's not my fault. Had he said he wasn't a Seahawks fan, despite having a Pete Carroll Avatar and being a Seahawks apologist, it would have been a different conversation. Me being a new face, even though I've posted in these threads on a rare occasion for years, it would've helped him help me had he prefaced his post with such information.
facepalm.gif

Konka

Banned

What the fuck is a seahawks apologist?

Top Bottom