• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

oneHeero

Seattle hung around and led right up until the very end, so while you call it a domination the score doesn't reflect it. Plus 3 & 20 conversion to stay in the game doesn't spell out much to me. Murray had some good runs, and finished the game, but those came after that miracle Ay, Dios Mios Romo throw and Williams catch.

Defense played beyond their talent no doubt, and Dez looked good.

Truth is y'all didn't stomp my team with the run, 43 yards on 13 carries != stomping.
That 3 and 20 isn't all that miraculous, Terrance Williams has been coming into his own. That solid oline gave Romo time and Romo was Romo. It was against a great defense but the way the cowboys have been playing this year is a play he's really capable of making. Remember the big play Romo and Bryant make against the Texans where Romo dodges the potential MVP, Watt to throw a must needed first down to Bryant? They are just playing better this year more consistently, plain and simple.

Godslay

Banned
Zach3000, welcome aboard by the way.

I'm a Broncos fan, but stick around. Everyone is welcome here.

It was a good win by the Cowboys, they played aggressive and didn't fear the Hawks. I think the game would have been a bit different with Kam in there, but it's all hypothetical at this point and the Cowboys came away with the W. That's all that matters in the end.

Go through my post history. You will find random posts in NFL threads over the span of a 2 year period plus a few weeks posting here this season. If I'm in this thread, I'm not out with friends.

So your Seattle Seahawks have no depth at the d back position? Damn. Just last week we lost Mo Claiborne for the season. Plus Sean Lee.

It took 4 lousy turnovers for your Seahawks to have even a chance. Your team didn't even earn 3 of the 4. You guys were fucking outplayed offensively, defensively, and from a time management perspective. Despite this, the Seahawks are still one of the best. Not on the same level as Dallas. No team is at this point of the season.

Btw, making fun of our schedule is laughable. Educate yourself outside of ESPN analysts. We beat a tough Houston team, beat the defending champs, lost 1 quarter to San Fran, which granted was enough for us to be defeated, but the 3 quarters after to every victory until today, the Cowboys are the most complete football team in the NFL. Your not even considering the division we play in, in which we dominated last season.

Learn some NFL. Being a hardcore fan of the shitty Cowboys franchise since fucking Bledsoe and before him Vinny Testaverde, to getting excited about the semi-decent play of Quincy Quarter before Vinny, I've paid my dues as a fan. Those terrible years turned me more into an objective football fan. Now I recognize a great football team for what it is. And to this point in the season,Dallas has demonstrated they are a great football team.

You have a decade to go before you can even claim to be a football fan considering you started paying attention last January and it shows.
I probably have about as much history as you do in this threat, and even I know Slay's not a Seahawks fan...

BigAT

Pass the bottle DM.

bluto-chug-o.gif

ZaCH3000

Dude, you should shut up while your behind .

Godslay isn't even a Seahawks fan... If you spent any modicum of amount time in here you would know that.

So it's my fault I don't spend every Sunday here?

Dude called me out like I just became a Dallas fan at that McClain interception. Plus he was a Seahawks apologist in the very same post. Any legitimate football fan saw that game for what it is. A dominant Dallas victory despite bone headed mistakes that Seattle capitalized on like a good team does but it wasn't enough.

Y'all want to discuss football at an intelligent level, or play a popularity contest?

Godslay

Banned
That 3 and 20 isn't all that miraculous, Terrance Williams has been coming into his own. That solid oline gave Romo time and Romo was Romo. It was against a great defense but the way the cowboys have been playing this year is a play he's really capable of making. Remember the big play Romo and Bryant make against the Texans where Romo dodges the potential MVP, Watt to throw a must needed first down to Bryant? They are just playing better this year more consistently, plain and simple.

3 & 20's are rarely converted. If the Seattle D holds, and Romo doesn't pull that out of his back pocket with a terrific catch by Williams, the game is pretty much over. Like I said in my other post though, at this point it's just hypothetical, and the Cowboys pulled it out. Not a miracle, but definitely a rare play given the defense you were facing.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Remember when peoplever laughed when I said the whole "lol I post here more so im a real fan". The whole thing is really stupid.

Dude called me out like I just became a Dallas fan at that McClain interception. Plus he was a Seahawks apologist in the very same post. Any legitimate football fan saw that game for what it is. A dominant Dallas victory despite bone headed mistakes that Seattle capitalized on like a good team does but it wasn't enough.

Y'all want to discuss football at an intelligent level, or play a popularity contest?

Not defending you here just the situation... the game came down to the final play, it was far from dominant.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
yes, its precisely your fault.

Yes we do. We have a few people in here that are very good at x's and o's, but its kind of hard to do with you shitting up the thread accusing everyone of being fair weather fans. When I, like many other people have never seen you post in here.

Remember when peoplever laughed when I said the whole "lol I post here more so im a real fan". The whole thing is really stupid.

Not defending you here just the situation... the game came down to the final play, it was far from dominant.

The whole arrogance of the post is what I find disgusting. Don't be a fucking asshole is step number one. It's something we all fuck up from time to time but lifelongs can become annoying, even if they are trying to be harmless.

Edit: or people who don't post in here often or at all but still follow the NFL.

Top Bottom