• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

cajunator

Banned
I addressed one poster that led to a dog pile.

Never once did I accuse anyone of fair weathering, in fact I've been the one accused of that.

Btw, it's not my fault. Had he said he wasn't a Seahawks fan, despite having a Pete Carroll Avatar and being a Seahawks apologist, it would have been a different conversation. Me being a new face, even though I've posted in these threads on a rare occasion for years, it would've helped him help me had he prefaced his post with such information.

Everybody knows godslay is a Broncos fan.

ZaCH3000

yea you did
you said twice he probably became a fan in January, implying he's only a fan because the Seahawk won the superbowl. If that's not accusing someone of fair weathering, I don't know what is.

Your post that I responded to implied I was referring to multiple posters wheni was only referring to Godslay.

Btw, Godslay, thanks for being chill. I apologize for being too aggressive. You are a good dude, and I didn't mean to insult your football IQ.

I was at the Hawks game. Front row seat to getting punked by the Cowboys. We looked bad. The Cowboys fans surrounding is didn't help the enjoyment.

Still, a fun day. Next time Boys

brentech

Since 2011, the Packers have had a different starting center at the beginning of the year. 3 Different 3 LTs over the same span. Guards have been consistent. RT has been changed due to injury numerous times.

I think the C position, we get a long with eventually, but it makes the starts of each year pretty weird. The tackles, we're totally unsettled with. They don't seem to play up to a starter level.

Narag

@morganzalot

There was just a call on police radio for a woman at the Linc who stole a man's prosthetic leg. Only description is she's in Eagles gear.

You looking for 5 yards and running 15 yard routes, WTF, it's like they forgot what got them a 3 game win streak and Killdrive is fucking calling the plays..

Gobias

Banned
Can't wait to take this scum avatar off.

You should change it to a true sex god
img_5710.jpg

He was too good and pure for the Patriots

Narras

So, are we all saying when we became fans? I've been a Jags fan (actually following the team) at about Byron Leftwich's last year.

LOL just saw that int as I was typing.

Top Bottom