• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

Burt

@MikeMiss975: Hey Giants fans: Victor Cruz is over. Dance to that.
Ha, dick. I generally like 97.5 more at the times that I'm usually in the car to listen, but that guy sucks. Says a ton of stupid shit, but the most infuriating is the fact that I've heard at least a dozen instances of him either saying that if your parents are from Philadelphia but you don't live in Philadelphia you're duty-bound to be an Eagles fan, or tearing into a caller for being like a Giants or Steelers fan who grew up in Philadehia for being a sub-human faker traitor troll when that's how their parents raised them.

That's like barely even related to actual sports, but the cognitive dissonance there is just stunning.

You got beat in all aspects of this game. At least lose with some class.

Lose with class, WTF is this shit? i ain't playing the game, I am not an NFL player, I am a fan, i can say whatever i want..GG, but don't take me for other Neogaf NFL fans, i don't give a fuck about losing with pride and humble in victory..

Konka

Banned
Lose with class, WTF is this shit? i ain't playing the game, I am not an NFL player, I am a fan, i can say whatever i want..GG, but don't take me for other Neogaf NFL fans, i don't give a fuck about losing with pride and humble in victory..

Dude it's alright, your team is utter shite. But, that doesn't mean you have to take it out on other people.

JABEE

Eagles played great and deserved the win. Everyone was picking the Giants going into this game. Great team win.

GG Giants fans.

Ha, dick. I generally like 97.5 more at the times that I'm usually in the car to listen, but that guy sucks. Says a ton of stupid shit, but the most infuriating is the fact that I've heard at least a dozen instances of him either saying that if your parents are from Philadelphia but you don't live in Philadelphia you're duty-bound to be an Eagles fan, or tearing into a caller for being like a Giants or Steelers fan who grew up in Philadehia for being a sub-human faker traitor troll when that's how their parents raised them.

That's like barely even related to actual sports, but the cognitive dissonance there is just stunning.

WIP is so much better. Mike Missanelli is pure garbage.

Godslay

Banned
Is godsly really making excuses for the hawks? That's just sad :(

I guess we'll have to wait and see how everything bears out. I think a Seattle team with Chancellor beats you more often then not. It's not an excuse, it's just my opinion.

Dude it's alright, your team is utter shite. But, that doesn't mean you have to take it out on other people.

Taking what out? lol are you that mentally fucking weak to think i am taking my frustrations out on you? oh geez, you know what i am done..GG, my team suck, you beat us, your team is awesome..it's call trash talk if you can't deal with it then you shouldn't respond..

Top Bottom