• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

Romo magic.

twilll.0.gif

So good. 105.3 is going to be so much fun tomorrow,

Jerry said Friday if they won he would do a oooooooo weeeeee so loud you could hear it from Seattle. Can't wait for that interview

The Michael Irvin interview too. No one thought there was a chance. He was close though

Dragon

Banned
Surprise surprise.

If you want to be a bitter jackass because the Steelers got embarrassed, you know I can understand that a little bit, but don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about. I'm sorry you had a shitty injury, that doesn't mean you can go around calling people pussies.

Just wait for the end. I fear November/December so much. :/

Yeah that's the tough thing but thankfully this year we have this OL and this running game. If this OL can dominate the #1 rush defense in the league. Shit.

Before basically everything was in Romo's hands and he kept throwing those off balance on the run crazy ass throws avoiding his 7th sack of the game. We'll see. Hope for the best, plan for the worst. That's what you have learned over the years here.

But damn if this offense does not look exactly like the Jimmy team. Strong OL, accurate QB, strong punishing but quick to the gap RB, big play WR, good hands WR, strong TE. Everything.

If you want to be a bitter jackass because the Steelers got embarrassed, you know I can understand that a little bit, but don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about. I'm sorry you had a shitty injury, that doesn't mean you can go around calling people pussies.

It doesn't?

Victor Cruz is a pussy.

Look I did it again!

Tearing your patellar tendon is a hard injury. I should know - i'm still limping around on mine. It's just funny to see people in here talking like he died or some shit. recovery time is less than an ACL tear and I don't see flowers and funeral marches for players when those happen.

rando14

Clutch throw, clutch catch. Probably felt pretty good to be on the that side of the Romo magic in this particular game.

Whole lotta weird in this game!! Williams, Dez, and Romo were all clutch as fuck throughout the game, meanwhile Seattle dropped at least one sure-fire pick six, and at least one more possible interception. We got a couple fumbles which was nice but one was the Cowboys just dropping a fair catch, we didn't really do anything. Oh well, that's just the way it goes!!

Godslay

Banned
Whole lotta weird in this game!! Williams, Dez, and Romo were all clutch as fuck throughout the game, meanwhile Seattle dropped at least one sure-fire pick six, and at least one more possible interception. We got a couple fumbles which was nice but one was the Cowboys just dropping a fair catch, we didn't really do anything. Oh well, that's just the way it goes!!

Old cliche of Any Given Sunday applies. I'm off. Good Sunday!

Dragon

Banned
It doesn't?

Victor Cruz is a pussy.

Look I did it again!

Tearing your patellar tendon is a hard injury. I should know - i'm still limping around on mine. It's just funny to see people in here talking like he died or some shit. recovery time is less than an ACL tear and I don't see flowers and funeral marches for players when those happen.

I don't really know what you want but it sure sounds like you're in the midst of some sort of egomaniacal temper tantrum.

Fantomex

Hi everyone. Let's switch it up. You have an all time draft in heaven. You can draft anyone you want, from any era, to play in whatever era you want, and you get them in whatever stage of their career you want them to start off in. Who is your #1 pick?

It's actually hard for me to pick. I'm stumped between Marino, Jim Brown, Barry Sanders.

Hi everyone. Let's switch it up. You have an all time draft in heaven. You can draft anyone you want, from any era, to play in whatever era you want, and you get them in whatever stage of their career you want them to start off in. Who is your #1 pick?

It's actually hard for me to pick. I'm stumped between Marino, Jim Brown, Barry Sanders.

Walter Payton

OMG NFLGAF would have a fit if they listened to NFL Gameday Final right now. LT and Deion picked the Lions to win the division. Also I didn't even realize that the Lions actually lead the league in sacks

Defense: Deacon Jones, Dick Butkus or "Night Train" Lane

Offense: Gene Upshaw, or Art Shell

Greg

Jermichael Finley

Zeke

I guess we'll have to wait and see how everything bears out. I think a Seattle team with Chancellor beats you more often then not. It's not an excuse, it's just my opinion.
And you think Ware being gone isn't as important? A healthy Lee? You're talking chancellor up like he's JJ Watt. Look at the roster for the defense outside of scandrick and maybe Carr can you say any of those guys should be playing like they are? This defense was written off by everyone myself included no one expected anything from these guys. Rando was totally a gamble everyone thought he was done. This is a defense that has five sacks on the season! They haven't been able to get good pressure on qbs this season but somehow managed to have Russel on the run. Hawks defense did nothing. The Dallas d had lynch locked down. Outside of those big runs after the half he had a pretty quiet game.

The botched snap or Harris muffing the ball weren't products of the hawks d or chancellor outside of the blocked kick there was nothing special. People like to trash Romo but look at how many come back wins he has. Romo has pulled plays like that 3rd & 20 out of his ass before. Romo has always had that knack of keeping a play alive sometimes it's an amazing play or a real stupid turnover. Live by the Romo, die by the Romo. This was a dominant win and their biggest test of the season. Hawks have a top d and got pushed around. Defending champs got rolled and at home no less where it rare to beat them.

Trey

Peyton Manning. He'd get more out of an all star team than anyone .

Joe Montana

Montana

Fox318

Peyton Manning for the 98 Jets

cajunator

Banned
And you think Ware being gone isn't as important? A healthy Lee? You're talking chancellor up like he's JJ Watt. Look at the roster for the defense outside of scandrick and maybe Carr can you say any of those guys should be playing like they are? This defense was written off by everyone myself included no one expected anything from these guys. Rando was totally a gamble everyone thought he was done. This is a defense that has five sacks on the season! They haven't been able to get good pressure on qbs this season but somehow managed to have Russel on the run. Hawks defense did nothing. The Dallas d had lynch locked down. Outside of those big runs after the half he had a pretty quiet game.

The botched snap or Harris muffing the ball weren't products of the hawks d or chancellor outside of the blocked kick there was nothing special. People like to trash Romo but look at how many come back wins he has. Romo has pulled plays like that 3rd & 20 out of his ass before. Romo has always had that knack of keeping a play alive sometimes it's an amazing play or a real stupid turnover. Live by the Romo, die by the Romo. This was a dominant win and their biggest test of the season. Hawks have a top d and got pushed around. Defending champs got rolled and at home no less where it rare to beat them.

It was a very impressive win. Be proud of it.

so how about that Cousins era? That makes what? Like 4, 5 INTs this year that he's thrown RIGHT TO THE DEFENDER without a redskin in sight? Good thing you got your guy though, Gruden, you miserable prick.

Top Bottom