• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

Pepiope

Jason Kelce's Beard @JkelceBeard · 1m 1 minute ago
The #Giants are 3-3. They just as easily could be 0-27.

The beard speaks the truth.

Eagles played great and deserved the win. Everyone was picking the Giants going into this game. Great team win.

GG Giants fans.

GG, JABEE.

I don't even feel frustrated* or upset. Cruz injury left me numb, which is sad to say because I've seen other players go down and I'm usually like "Man that sucks" and generally hope for a recovery (like with Alex Mack earlier today). But Cruz crying kind of brought me back to the reality of the game so to speak.

*Completely frustrated with Justin Pugh though. What the fuck was that.

JABEE

Eagles fans did give Cruz a standing ovation and respect after the injury. I wish people would stop picking out the morons in the crowd to speak for the entire fan base.

I could pick out a racist, violent douchebag to represent any fan base on Twitter.

Konka

Banned
Taking what out? lol are you that mentally fucking weak to think i am taking my frustrations out on you? oh geez, you know what i am done..GG, my team suck, you beat us, your team is awesome..it's call trash talk if you can't deal with it then you shouldn't respond..

Trash talk when your team got its ass whooped is pretty laughable.

And you're right. Your team sucks.

The Eagles radio apology.

WcTlxku.png

ShaneB

I'm rich with WRs! I had TY on my bench. I need a RB2 lol...waiting on Ryan Matthews to get healthy.

I had a rough day in Stragglers to end my run. Made some bad roster choices. Upset win in SiF made up for it.

Edit : lol yeah jbug. Irvin already going insane.

Pepiope

Eagles radio was leaving the game early? Weak
It's a lie
Mike Missanelli
‏@MikeMiss975
Again, I only saw him drop the ball on a big screen from the parking lot on my way to subway. I didn't see that he got hurt on the play.

He went from walking to his car, to walking to the Subway.

It's a lie
Mike Missanelli
‏@MikeMiss975
Again, I only saw him drop the ball on a big screen from the parking lot on my way to subway. I didn't see that he got hurt on the play.

wow holyshit I am lol at his lies..

It's a lie
Mike Missanelli
‏@MikeMiss975

The man can't even go back and read his own tweets to keep his lies consistent.

Top Bottom