• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

jchap

Look at the Cowboy fans coming out the woodwork.

xwoa.gif

i rooted for the cowboys today and now i feel dirty. i would've also felt dirty rooting for the seachickens though. now this benefits us in the division race but at what COST neogaf? at what cost!

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
But it was nice to see some of the RW idolizing put into perspective. If he has to win a game when his defense and running game aren't doing great...pretty average...

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'd rather play the Cowboys in Dallas than Seachickens in Seattle come playoff time after thinking about it so I'd say it worked out okay.

Hi everyone. Let's switch it up. You have an all time draft in heaven. You can draft anyone you want, from any era, to play in whatever era you want, and you get them in whatever stage of their career you want them to start off in. Who is your #1 pick?

It's actually hard for me to pick. I'm stumped between Marino, Jim Brown, Barry Sanders.
Reggie White

Hi everyone. Let's switch it up. You have an all time draft in heaven. You can draft anyone you want, from any era, to play in whatever era you want, and you get them in whatever stage of their career you want them to start off in. Who is your #1 pick?

It's actually hard for me to pick. I'm stumped between Marino, Jim Brown, Barry Sanders.

I'd honestly go with Barry. His ability to cut and explode ranks second to none, and given the pass-heavy NFL we see today, I don't think we'll see a talent like him again for a very long time. Plus I'd want him to actually win, something he never experienced in his true career. That's Detroit for you, though.

Hunter S.

Peyton right after John Elway retired. He would refuse to be Colt just like Elway. No Brian Griese, Jake Plumber, or Jay Cutler. Pure Manning.

Hunter S.

you must have me confused with a certain jak n cock. i am an upstanding citizen.

I went too far. Jak is a special case.

I am going to get my medical mj license soon. Less taxes to pay for the same pot. Still, now I smoke less than once every two weeks.

zychi

Banned
Of course playing a game in Dallas is pretty much a home game for the visiting team.
Lets Go Cowboys chants in Seattle.

Guess they arent the best fans in the Nfl anymore

E:Randy moss: sherman "best" corner in the nfl.

Replay of that twill catch was a bad throw/misplacement. Tony was throwing to Witten and overthrew it to twill who was in the wrong area.

MRSA

Banned
Its been revealed that degenerate Pats fan Bread is a two teaming mongrel, he roots for another team with no legitimate Super Bowls, the Chargers.

C4Lukins

That Cowboy win was great. It did not quite make up for the TCU loss, but I needed it.

Oh and as far as the whole lifelongs coming in to talk shit.

I tend to not talk shit about other teams. I am a Cowboys fan and that is it. So I tend to not go into threads and talk shit because for the last 15 years a big victory does not mean my team is actually good.

Also I do not get off to the failure of others, unless it is Aggies or Eagles fans. Even then I dont talk much shit because I know as often as not we will end up on the wrong side of that shit.

That being said, things are looking good for the Cowboys. It makes zero sense with the defense we have, but those guys are keeping us in games.

MRSA

Banned
Sweetness is a good pick

Fuck no, Barry Sanders you degenerate.

Offense:
QB: Joe Cool Montana
RB: Barry Sanders
FB: Mike Alstott
WR: Jerry Rice
WR: Calvin Johnson
WR: Randy Moss
TE: Tony Gonzales
LT: Jonathon Ogden
LG: Larry Allen
C: Mike Webster
RG: Gene Upshaw
RT: Art Shell

Defense:
RDE: Reggie White
DT: Warren Sapp
NT: Vince Wilfork
LDE: J.J. Watt
SLB: Lawrence Taylor
MLB: Ray Lewis
WLB: Mike Singletary
LCB: Deion Sanders
RCB: Rod Woodson
Nickel: Charles Woodson
FS: Sean Taylor
SS: Jack Tatum

That offensive line is massive and will bulldoze through any one. That safety combination is just asking for someone to get killed.

Rflagg

Seahawks just can't get consistent pressure, not just in this game but all season, feels bad man. :( I would kill to have the Dallas o-line, as ours continues to make me worry about Wilson's health.

I'm gonna start preparing myself for the next few years of sucking. For as much praise as we get for drafting we've drafted awfully the last 2 years. The Jets list has been posted repeatedly, I'll post the Seahawks:

2013:

2nd Round: Christine Michael - 3rd string RB. If we keep Lynch after this season it'll be a total waste of a pick.
3rd Round: Jordan Hill - Very deep rotation guy. Likely would be on practice squad or cut if we didn't have to cut Bryant and Clemons for cap reasons.
4th Round: Chris Harper - Cut before first game in 2013.
5th Round: Jesse William - On IR in back-to-back years.
5th Round: Tharold Simon - IR last year, injured this year. Hopefully plays his first game next week.
5th Round: Luke Willson - Meh so far. Can't block well in pass protection.
6th Round: Spencer Ware - Ok Fullback but no where near as good as Robinson was. Has a better story than he is a player.
7th Round: Ryan Seymour - Cut.
7th Round: Ty Powell - Cut.
7th Round: Jared Smith - Cut.
7th Round: Michael Bowie - Started a little in 2013 because of injuries. Thought he could be our starting RT in 2014 but came to camp out of shape and got cut.

2014:

2nd Round: Paul Richardson - Can't get on the field even with our shitty WR's.
2nd Round: Justin Britt - Meh so far but not our biggest problem on our Oline.
4th Round: Cassius Marsh - Ok so far, decent rotation guy.
4th Round: Kevin Norwood - Injured, has at least some potential.
4th Round: Kevin Pierre-Louis - Practice Squad.
5th Round: Jimmy Staten - Practice Squad.
6th Round: Garrett Scott - Had a heart condition, forced to retire.
6th Round: Eric Pinkins - IR
7th Round: Kiero Small - Practice Squad.

Out of 20 players the last 2 years, we got 1 starter, 3 ok rotation guys, and 2 others deep rotation players that might not make other teams. Everyone else, injured or cut.

Fuck no, Barry Sanders you degenerate.

Offense:
QB: Joe Cool Montana
RB: Barry Sanders
FB: Mike Alstott
WR: Jerry Rice
WR: Calvin Johnson
WR: Randy Moss
TE: Tony Gonzales
LT: Jonathon Ogden
LG: Larry Allen
C: Mike Webster
RG: Gene Upshaw
RT: Art Shell

Defense:
RDE: Reggie White
DT: Warren Sapp
NT: Vince Wilfork
LDE: J.J. Watt
SLB: Lawrence Taylor
MLB: Ray Lewis
WLB: Mike Singletary
LCB: Deion Sanders
RCB: Rod Woodson
Nickel: Charles Woodson
FS: Sean Taylor
SS: Jack Tatum

That offensive line is massive and will bulldoze through any one. That safety combination is just asking for someone to get killed.

Swap out Gonzalez with Gronk and we got something here!

MRSA

Banned
Don't get me started on how Hannah should be on there as well, friend.

Also, there is a video where Larry Allen is benching 700 lbs...How?

Larry Allen was known as the strongest man in the NFL.

Also fuck John Hannah, he's not better than either Upshaw or Allen.

Fox318

If benoit or Eddie didn't die the way they did cena would never have been pushed today.

Steroid testing and removal of moves that pretty much encouraged concussions have keeper cena around because Vince likes guys with big muscles.

Its why guys like Lex Lugor got pushed even thought they were never good in the ring or on the Mic.

RELAYER

Banned
Man Atlanta is fucking awful. You can tell they've already given up on the season. Pretty much the only person on the team who even gives a crap is Matt Ryan. He looked like he was about to cry out of frustration in the post-game. Jared Allen hyping up the crowd in our own stadium on a 4th down is just demoralizing. Worst team and worst fans in the NFL by far. Kind of wish they'd relocate so I don't have to watch this anymore.

Also fuck the refs with that bogus late hit call and then the no-call on the helmet to helmet. You know you are back in the cellar of the NFL when the refs are abusing you in your own stadium.

Top Bottom