• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
It was really stupid to draft Crabtree with my 4th overall pick in my league this year. I feel like he would be amazing with almost any other QB.

Godslay

Banned
You're saying stuff like I have an axe to grind or "fuck the sox and baseball" doesn't project as hostile? ok then. Also telling me that my perception of competition has changed because I have the "luxury" eof stomping corpses. That's bullshit man, again I stated my case I've seen plenty of competition. The jets got to 2 AFC championships. Yes Sanchez was a joke but that D was legit. The early 2000 dolphins weren't half bad either. Either way I'm a fan of my team, but more importantly sports, I understand how they work, don't demean me by making blanket statements implying I simply don't get it. I told you I disagree with your view. Brandon spikes gave a defeated statement after the game saying that all their hard work focusing on one team (for his own immature reasons) didn't pay off. He sounded like a guy with no pride and somebody who had given up on that team. The pats rightfully so should be focused on the jets now, and not because they're in their division, but because they're the next team up. Sure they suck, but any given sunday. Brandon won't be able to focus on whoever is next though, he'll be too busy crying about failing the ultimate goal.

Axe to grind is a saying, and he's a former player of the Pats who left for a divisional rival. So with that bias, it doesn't surprise me that you feel the way you do.

Fuck the Sox is just my opinion. I'm perfectly entitled to it as well.

I don't know why I get into these dumbass arguments anyways. It always ends up with arguing a point with you saying I'm mad or hostile. It gets old really. I'm on the other side of the internet, but some how you can see the steam pouring out of my ears. It's called projection dude. Like I said, sometimes these seem just like you arguing for the sake of arguing. I saw the point he was trying to make, and yeah revenge factors into it, but I said there was merit to his point, and I'll stand by it because it's common knowledge in football that you prepare for your division first.

I just think to a point it's a waste of time to engage you. I could argue that blue was blue, and you would tell me it's red, until you were red in the face.

lol at the littlest guy in baseball who plays injured being on peds

It's systemic, disgusting really.

Fox318

mVhWyjC.jpg

JCizzle

I wonder what the market for Crabbles will be? Seems like an underused asset in SF

Probably true, but he also gets hurt a lot and really isn't that explosive compared to the true greats. Great hands though, good possession guy.

Great pass Kap! Probably the third best throw all year.

Top Bottom