• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

cdyhybrid

Was Coldplay the one always posting chicks that looked like teenage boys?

Yes, but he had his name changed to something more appropriate - Coldnoodle.

Don't know if he's posted since the loss because you cunts didn't link the new thread in the old one and I found it on my own yesterday.

chris I didn't want to dude. You've got FMT and cyd both questioning my QB when they should be having Wilson/Kaep debates. I try to stay out of AFC business, and stay focused on NFC opponents, but when our franchise QB is getting attacked from everywhere am I supposed to sit back and let these false accusations be hurled?

Like I said, I can't wait to see how we play the Vikings. The Bills loss stung but this is the perfect rebound opportunity. On the road, divisional opponent and outdoors....it'll be a huge win for us.

Dolphin fans, myself included, give the Dolphins and Tannehill enough criticism, you can attack Brady though, even pat fans will join in.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Was Coldplay the one always posting chicks that looked like teenage boys?

No that's Coldnoodle.

FMT: To lazy to look up the records Stafford has broken but they are numerous.

I'm looking forward to the Vikings game this weekend though. Golden Tate, with a pocket passer, is a legitimate number #1 reciever from what I've seen and his words and ethic back it up.

I just hope we have some sort of running game with Joique Bell coming back. No more of this "decoy Megatron actually has a sprained ankle" bull.

Look at Golden Tate's numbers the last two weeks. I just hope Ebron or anyone else steps up as some sort of #2 option for Stafford.

Bread

Banned
image.php

It's crazy that people are hyped for the Steam release of Final Fantasy XIII over in it's ot on the gaming side. I have no problems with the game but people bashed it hard.

No that's Coldnoodle.

FMT: To lazy to look up the records Stafford has broken but they are numerous.

I'm looking forward to the Vikings game this weekend though. Golden Tate, with a pocket passer, is a legitimate number #1 reciever from what I've seen and his words and ethic back it up.

I just hope we have some sort of running game with Joique Bell coming back. No more of this "decoy Megatron actually has a sprained ankle" bull.

Look at Golden Tate's numbers the last two weeks. I just hope Ebron or anyone else steps up as some sort of #2 option for Stafford.

ok dont even look it up. just throw out a record or two that stafford has broken. any record!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
ok dont even look it up. just throw out a record or two that stafford has broken. any record!

*Sigh* I was trying to enjoy my cheap beer so I had to do a quick Google search, from the same game:

Stafford became the first quarterback in league history to complete more than 1,200 passes in his first 50 games.

He also broke Kurt Warner’s NFL record for most yards thrown in his first 50 games. Warner threw for 13,864.

At the half, Stafford has 13,976.

espn.go.com/blog/detroit-lions/post/_/id/1192/matthew-stafford-sets-two-nfl-records

Onto the Vikings.

Top Bottom