• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
What about his other 4 seasons?

It depends. Are you talking about his rookie season where he took over the 0-16 Lolions at 21 years old?

Even without help Stafford still drops record breaking numbers in a "bad" season with Kris Durham as his #2. There are different variables as to why and how a QB can succeed whether it be coaching or injuries. It happens to the best of all the QBs.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

I'm going to drink these beers and contemplate how different this discussion would've been had our fucking kicker made at least one of his three attempts. This discussion would not take place.

However I am also ready to kick the shit out of the Vikings and Soft Teddy in a tough divisional road game and looking forward to that.

I like the smell of the top of the NFC North Mountain and we're going to keep it that way.

bionic77

Are the 98 Falcons one of the least memorable Super Bowl participants ever or what?
They cheated us of what would have been an amazing matchup between Denver and the Vikings. Of course the Vikings helped by choking like bitches but that was the matchup we deserved that year.

I will always remember the Falcons for that reason.

Godslay

Banned
They cheated us of what would have been an amazing matchup between Denver and the Vikings. Of course the Vikings helped by choking like bitches but that was the matchup we deserved that year.

Yeah that would have been pretty amazing. We would have beat them of course, but they can only say they were 2nd best in the NFC. Oh well.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The 98 Falcons is when I started watching/playing football and the Jamal Anderson/Falcons dirty bird was the shit back when I was in elementary.

I was not as aware of football history but they'll be forgotten because Elway got his ring(s).

jakncoke

Banned
Drink your Natty Ice kas you delusional poor.

I bet he is a old milwaukee drinker

Old-Milwaukee.jpg

Tamanon

Banned
Old Milwaukee is disgusting. I remember my dad giving me a 12 pack of it when I got my first apartment. Had one then threw away the rest. Bleh.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Much better.

Yeah I wanted the Vikings to choke but losing the Super Bowl would have been more hilarious in a lot of ways.

Burn this motherfucker down.

I done seen some shit that no man should see

Try as hard as you can, you can't unsee some things.

It depends. Are you talking about his rookie season where he took over the 0-16 Lolions at 21 years old?

Even without help Stafford still drops record breaking numbers in a "bad" season with Kris Durham as his #2. There are different variables as to why and how a QB can succeed whether it be coaching or injuries. It happens to the best of all the QBs.

just curious, what records did he break?

Trey

I'm going to drink these beers and contemplate how different this discussion would've been had our fucking kicker made at least one of his three attempts. This discussion would not take place.

However I am also ready to kick the shit out of the Vikings and Soft Teddy in a tough divisional road game and looking forward to that.

I like the smell of the top of the NFC North Mountain and we're going to keep it that way.

You keep blaming the kicker and absolving Stafford of wrongdoing but the Lions offense did nothing all game. Their lone scoring drive started at the 40. The only reason Stafford "put the team in position to win" was because Tate ran past a sleeping aaron Williams for 40 yards after the catch. Stafford was a dud against the Bills.

Your crush on Stafford is cute and all but you're dancing around common sense football analysis to fit your preconceptions. Which, sure, you can do. It's just football.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
DolphinsGAF seems to have some strange jealousy toward Stafford the past few days. There were numerous "this is Tannehills season" etc. posts this whole offseason. Maybe its time to look for another Marino successor?

Anyways I'll pull something DolphinsGAF should be used to by now:

500x305-belichick-press-20121216.jpg

I'm just focused on the Vikings. Any other questions?

DolphinsGAF seems to have some strange jealousy toward Stafford the past few days. There were numerous "this is Tannehills season" etc. posts this whole offseason. Maybe its time to look for another Marino successor?

Oh hell nah

Just like your boner for kap although it's understandable since he has won multiple playoff games

bionic77

What's more likely?

Stafford still being a starting quarterback in 5 years or peace in the middle east?

Fantomex

1.We are trying to save you the future heartache of no rings. That's Stafford.
2.We have been critical of Tannehill since last year.
3.Kas pls

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
chris I didn't want to dude. You've got FMT and cyd both questioning my QB when they should be having Wilson/Kaep debates. I try to stay out of AFC business, and stay focused on NFC opponents, but when our franchise QB is getting attacked from everywhere am I supposed to sit back and let these false accusations be hurled?

Like I said, I can't wait to see how we play the Vikings. The Bills loss stung but this is the perfect rebound opportunity. On the road, divisional opponent and outdoors....it'll be a huge win for us.

chris I didn't want to dude. You've got FMT and cyd both questioning my QB when they should be having Wilson/Kaep debates. I try to stay out of AFC business but when our franchise QB is getting attacked from everywhere am I supposed to sit back and let these false accusations be hurled?

Like I said, I can't wait to see how we play the Vikings. The Bills loss stung but this is the perfect rebound opportunity. On the road, divisional opponent and outdoors....it'll be a huge win for us.

Lol I was being honest when I asked what records he broke

cdyhybrid

chris I didn't want to dude. You've got FMT and cyd both questioning my QB when they should be having Wilson/Kaep debates. I try to stay out of AFC business but when our franchise QB is getting attacked from everywhere am I supposed to sit back and let these false accusations be hurled?

There's nothing for FMT and I to debate. What happens on the field is all the argument you need, and we don't play for another month and a half :(

Think I'll throw away the ice cream in the morning. Maybe get some grey goose for the weekend.

That's the spirit.

#WorkHardDrinkHard

Top Bottom