• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

Trey

I'd like to make next weeks OT when we are 4-1 after beating the Bills. Dead serious.

1.gif

Fox318

I always thought she had a bit of a paunch. She might be sucking it in, but the girl looks fit.

Also, Gettleman may have known what he was doing when he passed on Morgan Moses twice (got Benjamin and Ealy intead),

76.0.gif

Who is that tackle looking at?

I always thought she had a bit of a paunch. She might be sucking it in, but the girl looks fit.

Also, Gettleman may have known what he was doing when he passed on Morgan Moses twice (got Benjamin and Ealy intead),

76.0.gif

As much shit as we gave Getts for not drafting an offensive tackle in the draft (and for drafting a defensive end, a position where we had depth already), he got both decisions right. The cats who all of the mocks had us taking at the tail end of the first, Kouandjio and Moses are both total scrubs. Cam should be thanking his lucky stars every day that we didn't draft either of those stiffs.

And drafting KONY 2014 looks genius now that Hardy and Alexander are AWOL and CJ's slow start to the season.

ShaneB

He was playing a play action there and got fooled all sorts of ways.

"Yeah, he probably thought it was a play action there, at least that's the way it looked," Reid said. "I haven't had the chance to talk to him on that, but I know it probably didn't look the best, but listen, he did some good things too. He'll look back on that one say and I'm sure he'd say the same thing you're saying, what was I doing?"

Dee Ford owned up to it as well on twitter after someone tweeted him saying it was a simple mistake.

Dee Ford ✔ @dee_ford_
Follow

Terrible play... Unacceptable.... Watch how i respond ... !

http://i.imgur.com/TLfDrEd.jpg

NSFW

Molly (NFLAM) in a bathing suit...yum

You should be watching her daily on NFL Fantasy Live!

He was playing a pass there.

"Yeah, he probably thought it was a play action there, at least that's the way it looked," Reid said. "I haven't had the chance to talk to him on that, but I know it probably didn't look the best, but listen, he did some good things too. He'll look back on that one say and I'm sure he'd say the same thing you're saying, what was I doing?"

Dee Ford owned up to it as well on twitter after someone tweeted him saying it was a simple mistake.

Dee Ford ✔ @dee_ford_
Follow

Terrible play... Unacceptable.... Watch how i respond ... !

You should be watching her daily on NFL Fantasy Live!

Oh I do!

76.0.gif

So glad we got James, been a stud so far

Crisco

Banned
As much shit as we gave Getts for not drafting an offensive tackle in the draft (and for drafting a defensive end, a position where we had depth already), he got both decisions right. The cats who all of the mocks had us taking at the tail end of the first, Kouandjio and Moses are both total scrubs. Cam should be thanking his lucky stars every day that we didn't draft either of those stiffs.

And drafting KONY 2014 looks genius now that Hardy and Alexander are AWOL and CJ's slow start to the season.

Oh yeah, I think he knocked the first three rounds out of the park, BPA coinciding with either pressing or future need. Benwikere was also a revelation, a productive rookie DB in the 5th round.

KaYotiX

Banned
This week Green bay goes on top of the division and stays there.

Also hoping The Evil Within is good, Alien Isolation looks disappointing.

some kid told me they announced a new elder scrolls a few weeks ago, and i was like nah bruh. that fucking liar got my hopes up though.

I saw the same bullshit rumors a while back, about it being in the swamps and stuff.

I need a new one in my life, I also need a new Fallout.

AND THE LAST GUARDIAN ;_;

Bread

Banned
I saw the same bullshit rumors a while back, about it being in the swamps and stuff.

I need a new one in my life, I also need a new Fallout.

AND THE LAST GUARDIAN ;_;
yea that must be what the kid was talking about, he said it was the argonian region.

fallout boston pls :)))))

This week Green bay goes on top of the division and stays there.

Also hoping The Evil Within is good, Alien Isolation looks disappointing.

Cant you guys just throw this game against the Fins? You will win your division by a mile anyways but the Fins really need this game.

Bread

Banned
just traded russell wilson for jimmy garopollo in my online franchise mode with zvonimir boban, i'm a genius!

Spinluck

Can you guys recommend a good football podcast?

I hate waiting for football.

Also fuck yeah at the Smash U release date. Hopefully they pack it with more content than the 3DS version which pretty fun.

Bowser

Can you guys recommend a good football podcast?

I hate waiting for football.

Also fuck yeah at the Smash U release date. Hopefully they pack it with more content than the 3DS version which pretty fun.

The Around the NFL Podcast
Move The Sticks with Daniel Jeremiah
Grantland NFL Podcast
Simmons BS Report (specifically the weekly Guess the Lines podcast with Cousin Sal on Mondays - on hiatus while Simmons is suspended)
Dave Dameshek Football Program

Top Bottom