• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

Sony HT-CT770 2.1. I went to a kiosk at my local best buy and was really impressed by the Sony CT370 2.1 over the Samsung, Vizio, and LG sound bars. Im not an audiophile but the quality was noticeably richer and seemed to "fill the room" better. I decided to spend and extra $100 and get the 770 instead of the 370. Bigger sub and additional tweeters. On sale for $398 on Amazon right now, free shipping.

As far as the vizio 5.1 setup goes, I looked into that and the thing that soured me was that the two rear speakers aren't wireless. The sub is wireless, but then the two satellites plug into the sub.

Hmm... I wonder how long the wire is to link the sub to the satellites. Might still work for me unless it's gimped.

Edit: Two 20' speaker cables, which probably still works for me. I might put the Sony on my wish list as a comparison and maybe it'll go on a Black Friday sale.

Hunter S.

Rain can eat a dick, especially when 40 degrees out and you cant do anything it but get poured on.

Yeah, but Colorado is almost a desert outside the mountains. Seattle gets so much rain you guys have the highest percentage of serial killers in the land.

If you are going to get a BMW ALWAYS lease or plan on selling it after 3 or 4 years.

They are amazing vehicles to drive but unreliable hunks of shit once they get past 100k and really expensive to fix.

I might give Smaug a chance. Did not like the first Hobbit movie and part of me is a little grossed out that they made 3 movies out of a 100 page book.

Hobbit was a little too sugary, but DoS brought a bit more of the darkness. I wonder whether we're going to see, over the span of the three movies, Jackson's vision being happy go lucky world goes to shit (with dragon).

Spinluck

If you are going to get a BMW ALWAYS lease or plan on selling it after 3 or 4 years.

They are amazing vehicles to drive but unreliable hunks of shit once they get past 100k and really expensive to fix.

I might give Smaug a chance. Did not like the first Hobbit movie and part of me is a little grossed out that they made 3 movies out of a 100 page book.

A little off topic...

It might be me, or in fact, just the drivers down here in general. But I feel BMW owners always drive like assholes.

Strange thing I've been noticing as of late.

Zeke

Holy shit Murray has 405 rushing yards before contact. In loving this oline. I hope they got more silent count practice in this week.

Bread

Banned
I'm having so much fun just killing warchiefs and shit in Shadow of Mordor, still haven't gotten the brand ability yet. I just love them epic runes.

Milchjon

Brandon Browner was kept out of today's practice due to an ankle injury. It's unclear when he suffered it, as the Pats' only prior session this week was yesterday's walkthrough.

Bryan Stork was limited today due to a head injury. The severity is unclear as it relates to his availability for Sunday.

Spinluck

Man, I am really tempted to buy Shadow of Mordor, I haven't heard a bad thing about it.

I'm trying to wait till Black Friday comes around to buy some games.

Bread

Banned
I hope the head injury happened before this part of the game
867427363.gif

if not he's probably a vegetable now

A little off topic...

It might be me, or in fact, just the drivers down here in general. But I feel BMW owners always drive like assholes.

As a bmw owner i can tell you I'm one of the best and nicest drivers ever

Man, I am really tempted to buy Shadow of Mordor, I haven't heard a bad thing about it.

I'm trying to wait till Black Friday comes around to buy some games.

Get it I'm only an hour in and it's awesome

A little off topic...

I've been driving around in my mom her Mini Cooper lately (which is more a BMW than a actual Mini nowadays) and it's fantastic fun. Fucking little go kart.

Spinluck

As a bmw owner i can tell you I'm one of the best and nicest drivers ever

Get it I'm only an hour in and it's awesome

Can you speak on the behalf of the BMW drivers of Florida?

Chris pls, I don't want to give into the temptation.

I've been driving around in my mom her Mini Cooper lately (which is more a BMW than a actual Mini nowadays) and it's fantastic fun. Fucking little go kart.

Part of the problem.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I've put 38k miles on my car since I bought it in June of 2013.

Lease payments on a BMW would be cheaper than what I pay for my Accord also.

There are pros and cons though to both. Can't elaborate now since I'm driving from Tyler to Conroe for instance

Cheaper until you eat the balloon payment for being way over the mileage limit.

MechDX

Ted Joshnson just stated on 610 he feels Crennel will do to Luck what he used to do to Manning and flood the passing zones to irritate Luck.

Dat Romeo voodoo!

DMczaf

Just found out CenturyLink Fiber is being installed into my neighborhood.

1 Gig Internet!

Ah shucky ducky quack quack!

Top Bottom