• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

qteits89ik0hz10gvucc.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Elusive Trich

It's not even 5 minutes into the first!

Are you watching what I'm watching though? It's the way the Texans lose and do stuff. It looks like a high school football squad. When they look bad they look LOL bad.

They never seem to be prepared for the big games.... no matter who the hell the coach is.

TeegsD

Anyone know if Andre Johnson is actually playing. Saw that he was questionable earlier

Edit - just saw him on the last play, score!

brentech

Are you watching what I'm watching though? It's the way the Texans lose and do stuff. It looks like a high school football squad. When they look bad they look LOL bad.

They never seem to be prepared for the big games.... no matter who the hell the coach is.
Your JJ Watt moment of the day.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Next step chips in actual shoulders to disable RB's arms before they start swinging on their wife!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'm so done with Fitz and this O line.

Bring in Mallet, no fucks given anymore. This O stinks.

Spinluck

Colts D looking good for the 4th week in a row. Manusky has been great since Week 2.

Yeah, it's weirding me out.

Our LBs are still a blemish on the defense when it comes to pass coverage. But last week was very impressive.

They were NOT great in that Eagles game though, no way I give them that. It's like they've never seen a screen before.

Yeah, it's weirding me out.

Our LBs are still a blemish on the defense when it comes to pass coverage. But last week was very impressive.

They were NOT great in that Eagles game though, no way I give them that. It's like they've never seen a screen before.

Oh yeah I agree about the Eagles game. Meant to say since they played the Jags.

Top Bottom