• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Bring us back Watt?

lol :(

Should have drafted JFF

Also make sure to follow Texans beat writer John McClain. Borderline insane but always funny

https://twitter.com/McClain_on_NFL

7R7v7lP.png

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Holy shit out D is as bad as our O minus Watt.

Watt is a freak. Fuck everyone else on our team.

Matrix

What the fuck D is this?

This game is over. We can't score 17 points lol

Free Mallet... who gives a shit

HylianTom

Banned
Glancing at the score, I feel justified in my decision to not tune-in to this one.

I used to be on the fence regarding this issue, but now I'm convinced that the whole Thursday night football thing has to either be seriously tweaked.. or they have to put the kibosh on it altogether. This is silly.

Matrix

Watt celebrating a little too much considering the score.

Considering he knows how bad the O is, the fans are already defeated and hes the only one who does anything on D... who cares.

Top Bottom