• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
DolphinsGAF I wish you the best against the fraudulent Packers. Please kick the shit out of them and wipe that smug smile off of Rodgers face.

Also found this out but the Lions have a worse all time record vs. the Vikings than either the Bears or Packers. It's going to be a tough game but I think our defense and Golden Tate will help us win. Hope our running game manages to show up with Bell back in the lineup.

Gata?

Man with Tom Brady's Helmet Tattooed onto Head Arrested in Florida

5e6b7304c07748ae518a5166f38d9926_crop_north.png

Godslay

Banned
DolphinsGAF I wish you the best against the fraudulent Packers. Please kick the shit out of them and wipe that smug smile off of Rodgers face.

Also found this out but the Lions have a worse all time record vs. the Vikings than either the Bears or Packers. It's going to be a tough game but I think our defense and Golden Tate will help us win. Hope our running game manages to show up with Bell back in the lineup.

Teddy's back. Should be a good game.

Thoughts on Stafford having 6 TDs and 4 INTs this season thus far?

KumaJG

Teddy Splash about to poop on the Lions

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Who is more disrespectful? [REDACTED]? Or Gata?

Let's assume the customary number of pills and amount of booze is involved.

I guess for gata that would be whatever sugar high he is on or whenever he forgets to take his ritalin.

It's starting Rando.

The beginning of the end.

It's true though, repeating is really hard to do. I'm not sure if Seattle can do it.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Thoughts on Stafford having 6 TDs and 4 INTs this season thus far?

I think Stafford has played solid. He also has 2 rushing TDs so that's 8 TDs total, and more rushing TDs than any of our running backs. Still our franchise QB we build around. Here are some quotes from Joe Lombardi about the offensive gameplan and how it was affected by Megatron being a "decoy":

When Detroit Lions offensive coordinator Joe Lombardi was putting his game plan together for the New York Jets two weeks ago, he knew All-Pro receiver Calvin Johnson was going to be limited if he played at all. He was able to game plan accordingly.

Last week vs. Buffalo he knew he’d have his star receiver for the game and that Johnson felt significantly better than the week prior. He game planned accordingly.

The problem Lombardi ran into during the second half against Buffalo is that he planned to have Johnson and running back Reggie Bush and when they both left due to injury and didn’t come back, it threw the plan for a bit of a loop.

“When a guy like (Johnson) or Reggie (Bush) gets hurt halfway through the game, then you’re looking at your call sheet trying to figure out who’s taking his place, what is he capable of doing and is he capable of filling in that spot, it’s always harder mid-game,” Lombardi said

http://www.detroitlions.com/news/li...egatrons/b9c431e1-ffcc-42df-b0a7-8cd1fb18a3a2

More at the link. Offensive line, particularly Sims, need to step up along with the running game. Problem is the Saints offense has always relied on a Reggie Bush/Darren Sproles and Bush may not be the player he was. I don't expect Bush to play Sunday so let's see what Lombardi has planned.

I still don't understand how Lombardi thought Megatron would be healthier for the game against the Bills.

MRSA

Banned
kas you fat degenerative senile alcoholic, why can't you admit that your organization ruined the career of the GOAT NFL player?

sanders.jpg

Seriously, fuck the Lions.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
First off MRSA, I'm not fat. I've been known to drink a considerable amount and dabble in prescription pills (and other drugs when the party calls for it) but I'm not fat.

Secondly Barry Sanders is the Lions. We had some good runs with him in the early 90s, including a NFC Championship game but could not pull through.

Barry Sanders is the greatest Lion of all time and an ambassador for the team. He was just on record as saying Suh should stay.

When we win the Lombardi trophy sometime in the next four years he should be the first to raise it up.

And with that here are some Barry Sanders' highlights:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1NcjpoGSNs

Top Bottom