• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

UvNnLxT.gif

So the local Papa John's offers 50% off for online orders the day after either the Bears or Colts win a game (and even preseason games were included). I feel dirty getting the discount for a Colts win but I just did it anyways. Colts fans around here are annoying but hey 50% off some Buffalo Chicken pizza, I'm okay with that.

Narag

So the local Papa John's offers 50% off for online orders the day after either the Bears or Colts win a game (and even preseason games were included). I feel dirty getting the discount for a Colts win but I just did it anyways. Colts fans around here are annoying but hey 50% off some Buffalo Chicken pizza, I'm okay with that.

If you don't want to feel grateful to the Colts, you can thank DeAndre Hopkins instead.

zychi

Banned

CHICAGO40
OCT40

40% off

RETAIL25
25% off

retailmenot.com, i check everytime before i order food.

cajunator

Banned
This #gamergate stuff
its hilariously pointless. I dont see how gaming journalism is any different from like normal journalism in that 99% of it is laughable shit. Go back to playing videogames little nerdlings.

cashman

Banned
Boyhood absolutely lived up to the hype. As somebody who also grew up in Texas and only a couple years older than the main character, it hit really really close to home for me. Gonna need to think about it, but this might be in my top 5 of all time.

Top Bottom