• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

eznark

Banned
:lol you are such an ass

wink.gif

bionic77

Changing gears.

I am really excited about Kobe this season.

I was impressed how good he looked in the first 2 preseason games.

The Lakers as a team are not very good but it is going to be good to have Kobe back in our lives again. If only for another year or two.

Enjoy it while you can gentlemen! We may never see another player like him ever again.

jakncoke

Banned
:lol you are such an ass

Would it be the same if eznark was actually a nice person on the forum ? Would be strange, like if I gata started talking with college level words, spin suddenly knew how to make a scrambled egg breakfast without the addition of crayons...ect

Changing gears.

The Lakers as a team are not very good but it is going to be good to have Kobe back in our lives again. If only for another year or two.

Enjoy it while you can gentlemen! We may never see another player like him ever again.

Isnt he like 30 million years old, shouldnt you be fearing post kobe era of whatever is considered the lions/cards/browns level of nba ?

bionic77

Would it be the same if eznark was actually a nice person on the forum ? Would be strange, like if I gata started talking with college level words, spin suddenly knew how to make a scrambled egg breakfast without the addition of crayons...ect

Isnt he like 30 million years old, shouldnt you be fearing post kobe era of whatever is considered the lions/cards/browns level of nba ?
eznark being a decent human being and gata being smart are pure fantasy. That is like believing in the Easter Bunny or the legitimacy of the Patriots Super Bowls.

And yes Kobe is 100 million years old. And yes the Lakers window has passed. This is all we have left to hold on to. The legendary owner died and his retarded son took over. Looks like 1000 years of darkness for Laker fans!!!!

zychi

Banned
Changing gears.

selfish player who is the reason his team loses. goes 6/24 in one of the biggest games of his career? gets carried by shaq and gasol to his rings

one of a kind.

jakncoke

Banned
WTF is that shit...is that supposed to be a Thanksgiving meal?

idk i googled wawa and was looking for their menus and that is i guess 1 of like 5 to 10 things they got planned for now till thanksgiving. Can someone link me to a regular menu or normal to semi normal human food. Not things spinluck would find appeasing.

Tom Penny

Brady was listed probable shoulder for like 5 years straight...

selfish player who is the reason his team loses. goes 6/24 in one of the biggest games of his career? gets carried by shaq and gasol to his rings

one of a kind.

I approve this post although he was good the year they beat the Magic.

jakncoke

Banned
Probably thinking of Greg (I think), or myself.
Packers fans all look alike.

Im pretty sure like none of you Packers fans live anywhere near Green Bay, so you cant fault me. Hell does any of you fucking cheesers live in the actual state of Wisconsin now or in the last 5 years.

Konka

Banned
Sheetz is alright.

But true Philadelphians know Wawa > Sheetz all day, every day.

My father is from Philadelphia but I grew up in central PA where we had Sheetz and not Wawa. I grew up closer to Williamsport than Philly.

But I hope we can both agree this is the best place ever.

100_4041.jpg

brentech

Im pretty sure like none of you Packers fans live anywhere near Green Bay, so you cant fault me. Hell does any of you fucking cheesers live in the actual state of Wisconsin now or in the last 5 years.

I thought at least one of our regulars live there currently. Maybe I'm wrong.

gutshot

My father is from Philadelphia but I grew up in central PA where we had Sheetz and not Wawa. I grew up closer to Williamsport than Philly.

But I hope we can both agree this is the best place ever.

100_4041.jpg

I've actually never been to Knoebels. I usually went to either Dorney Park or Great Adventure.

The fact that bionic is such a fan of a guy who's made an entire career out of being a shitty Michael Jordan imitator is one of the biggest mysteries of this board.

Top Bottom