• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

Go Browns!

Got an extra copy of Destiny ps4 I'll probably trade in for a game. Any suggestions?
Noticed sleeping dogs and the walking dead s1 come out this week too, haven't played either
Edit: haven't played any new games since destiny if that helps

RBH

jcbIXULokuqT7.jpg

j6E3BFDHE2upP.jpg

jbnEecyQqerl1D.jpg

Go Browns!

Got an extra copy of Destiny ps4 I'll probably trade in for a game. Any suggestions?
Noticed sleeping dogs and the walking dead s1 come out this week too, haven't played either
Edit: haven't played any new games since destiny if that helps
Shadow of Mordor is good. Also the evil within comes out Tuesday.

JABEE

Never understood the hate for Shia Labeouf. He has been in some crappy big budget films, but I never thought he was a big problem in the films he appeared in. They were all flawed from the beginning.

He does have a great announcing voice. It will be interesting to see how it translates over to football though. I've never heard him if he's done other games.

He apparently calls Cardinals games in the preseason so he has experience

Never understood the hate for Shia Labeouf. He has been in some crappy big budget films, but I never thought he was a big problem in the films he appeared in. They were all flawed from the beginning.
Never seen the problem either. I though he was pretty good in Eagle Eye

BigAT

Transformers sucks and he does shit like this:

Shia-LaBeouf-Berlin-Film-Festival-I-Am-Not-Famous-Anymore-paper-bag-hat-e1393000304946.jpg

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Haden is now probable.

Honestly just means instead of Antonio Brown putting up 200 yards it means he'll probably put up 150. Haden for some reason always gets burned by him, they have solid as hell battles though.

jakncoke

Banned
Bucket, because I know you're into fruity drinks. You should try this if you never have. 8% and tastes nothing like shit like four loko..ect

smir_productsdetail_ice_blackwatermelon.png

jakncoke

Banned
I don't understand why I should be mad at this though.

He should get shit for plagiarizing, but this stuff doesn't really make me angry at him.

Neogaf bro. If the forum already didnt like the person they will explode in faux rage over trivial events.

effzee

Neogaf bro. If the forum already didnt like the person they will explode in faux rage over trivial events.

Usually I'd agree but didn't he steal someonsomeone else's work?

And some incident with a homeless person in NYC?

He al so insisted on having actual sex on set for a movie for "authenticity". His GF left him over that. Dude is either an asshole or has mental problems which need to be addressed.

brentech

What did he plagiarize though? Too lazy to google haha.

Apparently a short film he made didn't credit the original author. And then he plagiarized the apologies somehow? I didn't feel like reading much more about someone I don't give two shits about.

He al so insisted on having actual sex on set for a movie for "authenticity". His GF left him over that. Dude is either an asshole or has mental problems which need to be addressed.

Lol this lead me to look up what mainstream movies had actual sex during sex scenes. None of the are even remotely familiar to me

jakncoke

Banned

What do those have to do with wearing a bag saying im not famous anymore though. And yes like the majority of hollywood he is probably an asshole and he probably does have mental problems. But I cant see why people would get upset over that pic. Its such a non event. Idk, a lot of the things that upset gaf on a daily basis makes me wonder how they even make it through a day without and aneurysm

@zychi http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/198701030cle.htm

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Apparently a short film he made didn't credit the original author. And then he plagiarized the apologies somehow? I didn't feel like reading much more about someone I don't give two shits about.

Ah okay.

Well that's pretty lousy I suppose. Still a better person than Adrian Peterson or somebody.

Fantomex

appreciate it.

i need a new game to play. i beat shadow of modor last week. watched someone play alien and saw the ending last night. didnt like smash 3ds.

what should i buy?

I'm really liking Hyrule Warriors, fun action, lots of replay value, and it really does an awesome job with the lore.

Valkrye Chronicles is very deep, fun and takes a long time. Good in between games as well.

zychi

Banned
I'm really liking Hyrule Warriors, fun action, lots of replay value, and it really does an awesome job with the lore.

Valkrye Chronicles is very deep, fun and takes a long time. Good in between games as well.

Already beat Hyrule the day it came out. Buddy and I did it in a few sessions. I'm a Zelda whore

Valkyrie is awesome. Beat it at release a few years ago.

Thanks for the suggestions tho

e: decided to stick with madden and fifa and wait til evil within reviews comes out. followed by halo mcc

Top Bottom