• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

manfestival

The Hawks might blow ass but at least my fantasy team is 5-1!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

oh cry me a river

Drakeon

Coaches and scouts are reportedly raving about Blaine Gabbert's effect on Kaepernick and on the practice feel. They say he has an excellent feel for opposing teams and helps the defense tremendously. Harbaugh is said to be enamored with him. Kaep's development this year can be attributed to him. Said a source, don't be surprised if opposing scouts take notice.
I believe someone (eznark?) put this out there as conjecture as to why the Niners kept Gabbert. It's really the only thing that makes sense, because we're not keeping him for his abilities on the field.

Bowser

Multiple reports out of Dallas say the Cowboys plan to fine Randle somewhere between $10,000 and $30,000 for his arrest.

The guy can't even afford cologne and underwear and they're gonna fine him five figures?!

Jerrah is heartless.

I didn't see any options for the ideal first date being drowning kittens in a washing tub, or exposing yourself to high school students so I don't think you can get Mike Glennon to pop up on that thing.

jakncoke

Banned
Mad dawg diet is better than Smirnoff trash you're on.

md diet is for severe depression diet. Thats why ive been drinking regular beer for the past 3 months because ive felt better. Ive only had like 3 cans of smirnoff shit because its 8% and like 2 bucks in a fridge next to the craft beer fridge

Cardinals, bitches!

I was nervous on how our D would hold up without Campbell, namely against the run but man, our guys just don't give up and no matter how many holes we have to patch we just keep winning. After dismantling the Redskins we move on to crushing the Raiders. Thankful for easy games while Calais is out and most especially that Palmer is back. He played pretty damn well for not having practiced, let alone played in over a month. Calais should be back in time for the Eagles game when we need him. What a game from Okafor, happy for the kid after dealing with injuries since we drafted him. If he can keep this up, I can only imagine how much damage he'll do when he has Calais (and Wash next year) to free him up. Penalties were disgusting and would have cost us the game against a better foe, coach needs to clean that shit up before we play a real team again. Go Cards!

NYJ @ NE

ATL @ BAL
TEN @ WAS
SEA @ STL
CLE @ JAX
CIN @ IND
MIA @ CHI
NO @ DET
CAR @ GB

KC @ SD
ARI @ OAK
NYG @ DAL

SF @ DEN
HOU @ PIT

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
To make you think Andrew Luck isn't ugly.

It's possible that Andrew Luck is a virgin then because I don't think any amount of alcohol would fix that for that dude.

Probably why he was such a good student and focused on football all the time.

Top Bottom