• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

ShaneB

Joe Rogan does sports announcing? The Fear Factor guy? lol ok

His knowledge of MMA is incredible. He knows his stuff, and is great on the mic.

You are a Chefs fan by choice and you live nowhere near your team like gata. I cannot trust a man who chooses his time like you and gata do.

If I still lived in Labrador, I'd be nowhere near any sports team besides a few teams that get defaulted as "Canada's Team".

In terms of MMA announcing teams, I've really come to love the Brit pairing of John Gooden and Dan Hardy, really love them together. Brain Stann is also great on the mic. Like I said, Rogen is a staple and always will be it seems, but Goldie is meh. But as I've said with other sports, I'll be watching the cards regardless of who is commentating, so it's a moot point I suppose, just wish the Brit pairing got more events.

MechDX

Andre Johnson 15th all-time w/13,080 rec yds. Needs 10 more to pass Steve Largent. 119 to pass Andre Reed. #HallOfFamer

fJ27T1k.gif

9IoA1Rs.jpg

:jnc

Hunter S.

His knowledge of MMA is incredible. He knows his stuff, and is great on the mic.

If I still lived in Labrador, I'd be nowhere near any sports team besides a few teams that get defaulted as "Canada's Team".

In terms of MMA announcing teams, I've really come to love the Brit pairing of John Gooden and Dan Hardy, really love them together. Brain Stann is also great on the mic. Like I said, Rogen is a staple and always will be it seems, but Goldie is meh. But as I've said with other sports, I'll be watching the cards regardless of who is commentating, so it's a moot point I suppose, just wish the Brit pairing got more events.

To be honest, I just find Goldie to have a great voice and look. He rarely says anything super interesting, but he is not horrible at it. Goldberg has done it so long it seems he will like Rogan have the job as long as he wants it.

I should try to watch this British duo sometime, but I do not know how, or when,

Thats eznark main goal you drugged out ice cream on a warm day brain druggie gosh
Eznark's remarks did not bother me. It is all good here come have a beer, I'll cut your neck off and shove it in your ear.

eznark

Banned
Thats eznark main goal you drugged out ice cream on a warm day brain druggie gosh

The last I ever paid attention to UFC was in the 90's when cities were trying to ban it. The last I ever paid attention to Joe Rogan was.....News Radio?

Madden gaf guys watch it though, so it must be awful.

Striker

I don't like Dallas being ranked so high on the power rankings makes me feel uncomoftable. Put us back down in the mid twenties please! Damn I like ogletree might be a a good pick up for you guys short term.
They don't have much of a choice.

The three best receivers are Randle, Beckham, and Parker. I don't think rookie Corey Washington gets bumped up.

jakncoke

Banned
The last I ever paid attention to UFC was in the 90's when cities were trying to ban it. The last I ever paid attention to Joe Rogan was.....News Radio?

Madden gaf guys watch it though, so it must be awful.

Yeah but you like basically nothing and hate everything, so why would anyone take your advice! (Anything you agreed to like is more than likely paid for!) Most miserable person since snes

eznark

Banned
Yeah but you like basically nothing and hate everything, so why would anyone take your advice! (Anything you agreed to like is more than likely paid for!) Most miserable person since snes

I'm actually funded by anti-consumerist hippie organizations to shit on all things on the internet.

I like Drive Club though. When it works.

Zeke

They don't have much of a choice.

The three best receivers are Randle, Beckham, and Parker. I don't think rookie Corey Washington gets bumped up.
He wasn't bad I think Laurent Robinson busting out hurt him more than anything. He killed you guys in 2012 114yds and 2 tds.

oh fuck that looks so good, i'm in for season 2. me and my buddies just started playing this while pregaming and everyone loves it so it's probably a good idea to buy some characters.
You just used the word "pregaming" unironically, didn't you? You crazy, Bread.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Joe Rogan is great, but Goldie is a Fucking clown. I was shocked to learn he was doing games for Fox, but can he be worse than Dave Diehl?

Bowser

Around The NFL ‏@AroundTheNFL 59s59 seconds ago
Bengals placed Marvin Jones on season-ending I.R. Talk of ankle surgery, no progress with preseason injury.

Now we know why the Bengals signed Little. Sanu is more than capable of filling this role though.

Gil Brandt ‏@Gil_Brandt 19m19 minutes ago
New interesting QB stat: Pickable passes. Who do you think is the best, worst in NFL?

Gil Brandt ‏@Gil_Brandt 14m14 minutes ago
Pickable passes (ball thrown that should have been INT):

Best: Cam Newton (0 in 179 att), Matt Ryan (1-234)

Worst: Jay Cutler (9-229)

ShaneB

To be honest, I just find Goldie to have a great voice and look. He rarely says anything super interesting, but he is not horrible at it. Goldberg has done it so long it seems he will like Rogan have the job as long as he wants it.

I should try to watch this British duo sometime, but I do not know how, or when,

I will agree about your Goldie assessment, he is fine as a pair to Rogan who is the workhorse, and keeps things level enough. And yeah, I imagine they are there as long as they want.

The Brit pair of Gooden and Hardy generally just get the FightPass cards sadly. So they should be doing the Rockhold/Bisping card next month.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

I dunno, he has pretty good taste in video games though. He pretty much buys just about everything that comes out from what I can tell plus he digs good JRPGs and Steam. In however many years I've been posting here, the only bad recommendation he has made was Risen. I just could not get into it.

Gobias

Banned
On campus I was approached by a man who gave me his card for parkour yoga instructions. On his website he claims he is a comedian/athlete/philosopher/professor/conductor billionaire icon. His website his amazing:

http://merrelli.com/

Top Bottom