• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=912509&page=1

Serbia vs. Albania, in Serbia, and a drone flies into the stadium with a "Greater Albania" flag and pictures of two Albanian heroes.

What could possibly go wrong?

This is sports trolling taken to the next level. I've been hanging out with a Serbian friend of mine and neither of us had any idea we were playing until I saw this posted on FB by various family members this morning.

Game could not even be finished. SMH for both sides

Fox318

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=912509&page=1

Serbia vs. Albania, in Serbia, and a drone flies into the stadium with a "Greater Albania" flag and pictures of two Albanian heroes.

What could possibly go wrong?

This is sports trolling taken to the next level. I've been hanging out with a Serbian friend of mine and neither of us had any idea we were playing until I saw this posted on FB by various family members this morning.

Game could not even be finished. SMH for both sides

They should have played in Kosovo

Syrinx

So let me get this straight, Microsoft is releasing the old halo games with the HD treatment and everyone seems to be really hyped about playing it......AGAIN?
TadkV.gif

The same gaming side that keeps saying they won't be buying any remakes and they want new original franchises?

Sick-Laugh-GIF.gif

...I don't see the issue? I haven't even really seen this backlash against remakes and remasters; people were waiting for PS4 TLoU just a year after the original version released.

Hunter S.

5880170.jpg

America the beautiful was written in Colorado biiiiitchh!!!

O beautiful for spacious skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties
Above the fruited plain!
America! America! God shed His grace on thee,
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!

O beautiful for pilgrim feet,
Whose stern impassion'd stress
A thoroughfare for freedom beat
Across the wilderness!
America! America! God mend thine ev'ry flaw,
Confirm thy soul in self-control,
Thy liberty in law!

O beautiful for heroes proved In liberating strife,
Who more than self their country loved,
And mercy more than life!
America! America! May God thy gold refine
Till all success be nobleness,
And ev'ry gain divine!

O Beautiful for patriot dream
That sees beyond the years
Thine alabaster cities gleam,
Undimmed by human tears!
America! America! God shed His grace on thee,
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!

...I don't see the issue? I haven't even really seen this backlash against remakes and remasters; people were waiting for PS4 TLoU just a year after the original version released.
I don't even want to think what will happen if a Smash Bros Melee HD ever becomes a thing.

Bread

Banned
That's a good one.
Yea i've heard it's good and fucked up, should be fun!

So far I've seen (for first time viewings) Cabin in the Woods, V/H/S 1 + 2, Hellraiser (not really scary but it was kinda cool) and I rewatched The Shining, The Mist, Blair Witch, and a bunch of old Treehouse of Horror episodes. I've never been a huge horror movie guy and I've been having a lot of fun catching up on some great movies.

Fantomex

Why would we not be excited about some of the best games of all time being released with beautiful graphics?

: / I'm not even gonna argue, but instead I will take some liberties with my favorite Western to describe how I feel about you.

Bread: You retired too?
Fantomex: Not me. I'm in my prime.
Bread: Yeah, you look it.
Fantomex: And you must be Bread. Look, darling, Bread. The wittiest poster since Lunchbox, they say. What do you think, darling? Should I hate him?
Kate: You don't even know him.
Bread: Yes, but there's just something about him. Something around the eyes, I don't know, reminds me of... me. No. I'm sure of it, I hate him.

Bread

Banned
: / I'm not even gonna argue, but instead I will take some liberties with my favorite Western to describe how I feel about you.

Bread: You retired too?
Fantomex: Not me. I'm in my prime.
Bread: Yeah, you look it.
Fantomex: And you must be Bread. Look, darling, Bread. The wittiest poster since Lunchbox, they say. What do you think, darling? Should I hate him?
Kate: You don't even know him.
Bread: Yes, but there's just something about him. Something around the eyes, I don't know, reminds me of... me. No. I'm sure of it, I hate him.
I'm really not sure what your problem is, but keep it to yourself please because I don't give a fuck.

Godslay

Banned
Yea i've heard it's good and fucked up, should be fun!

So far I've seen (for first time viewings) Cabin in the Woods, V/H/S 1 + 2, Hellraiser (not really scary but it was kinda cool) and I rewatched The Shining, The Mist, Blair Witch, and a bunch of old Treehouse of Horror episodes. I've never been a huge horror movie guy and I've been having a lot of fun catching up on some great movies.

I don't really watch horror movies either, but I've gone through phases in the past where I would watch them.

The one that always seemed to stick with me were the Hannibal Lecter, Red Dragon, Seven type of movies. They are sick, but absolutely believable in the sense that there are fucking weirdos out there like that. I just can't watch them anymore, not because I'm scared, just because I don't like to dwell on the thoughts that there are people like that. That's where the real horror is.

Anyways, enjoy. Event is pretty unique.

Syrinx

By the way Minnesota-GAF, I approve of your twin cities. Still haven't fully shat out the dinner I had at Manny's on Saturday. St. Paul seemed like a really cool city. The streets seemed a bit quiet in Minneapolis during the day though, especially for a weekend. Maybe I just wasn't in the right place.

Bread

Banned
I don't really watch horror movies either, but I've gone through phases in the past where I would watch them.

The one that always seemed to stick with me were the Hannibal Lecter, Red Dragon, Seven type of movies. They are sick, but absolutely believable in the sense that there are fucking weirdos out there like that. I just can't watch them anyone, not because I'm scared, just because I don't like to dwell on the thoughts that there are people like that. That's where the real horror is.

Anyways, enjoy Event is pretty unique.
Oooh I haven't seen Silence of the Lambs in a while, thanks for the reminder! I agree though, I'm definitely more into the psychological stuff than the slasher flicks/jump scare type movies.

Fantomex

I'm really not sure what your problem is, but keep it to yourself please because I don't give a fuck.

Why are you always so angry? Why even reply to my posts if it gets you that mad? I never reply to you do I? It's all jokes as far as I knew.

Shit I'd buy it.
I know this is an unpopular opinion but I liked Brawl better than Melee. I mean it was the first game with super moves and the character entrances were back. It's petty reasons I now but I never much care for the competitive aspect of it.

Bread

Banned
Why are you always so angry? Why even reply to my posts if it gets you that mad? I never reply to you do I? It's all jokes as far as I knew.
i'm not angry at all, i simply responded to your post asking why people are excited for Halo. It's my most anticipated game of the year so I responded.

cajunator

Banned
I played Smash bros 3ds recently. It was surprisingly good. I was fearful that the scaled down screen size would make it unplayable but that not the case!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
By the way Minnesota-GAF, I approve of your twin cities. Still haven't fully shat out the dinner I had at Manny's on Saturday. St. Paul seemed like a really cool city. The streets seemed a bit quiet in Minneapolis during the day though, especially for a weekend. Maybe I just wasn't in the right place.

It's supposedly one of those quiet large cities that's awesome to raise a family in. There's not a lot of traffic and the economy is pretty good.

Syrinx

I know this is an unpopular opinion but I liked Brawl better than Melee. I mean it was the first game with super moves and the character entrances were back. It's petty reasons I now but I never much care for the competitive aspect of it.

I actually liked Brawl quite a bit myself, played it a ton. Afterwards I started going on gaming forums and realized the sheer detestation some had for it and I was like "Okay..."

Tripping was dumb, though.

Dragon

Banned
i'm not angry at all, i simply responded to your post asking why people are excited for Halo. It's my most anticipated game of the year so I responded.

I think it's a legitimate question. Just like it's legitimate for you to be excited about it. 1080p/60 is great, don't get me wrong, but the games came out years ago. It's a great package but I don't think questioning it is as big a deal as telling someone to basically fuck off. *shrug*

Top Bottom